IMAGINE FOR butterflycaterpillar

FELIX'S P.O.V

Sitting in detention was not what I wanted to be doing right now. I had better things to do, help the guys get Andy back. But no, Mr Bates put me in detention because I got in a fight with a guy who said shit about Ellen.  
The clock on the wall ticks along, counting the seconds until I'm out of this hell. And then I notice her. With long brown hair and bright brown eyes, her pen flies across the white paper.
"What's your name?" I ask, hoping she doesn't treat me like a freak. I hear a light chuckle as she turns around to face me.
"Mayra" She says back. "And you don't need to tell me yours. I know who you are." I sigh as those words spill out of her mouth, but quickly her hand flies up to her mouth.
"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I mean I just know your name because I kinda like you. Oh Shit." I laugh, causing her to blush.  Mayra fiddled with the bracelets around her wrists, her eyes trying not to look at me.
"Why you'd get detention?" I ask, wanting to know why such a goody to shoes was in here. 
"Stated my opinion in an insulting way." She said back with a smirk on her lips. I raised an eye brow, net believing her. She looked at me again. "What, I can be a bad girl sometimes." She says back, flipping her hair over her shoulder.  I shake my head, a smirk evident on my lips.
"I got put in here for beating up a guy who said shit about my friend." I say. I wait for her reaction, and honestly, she doesn't even look surprised. 
The teacher came in, glaring at us, before telling us to go home. I pick up my bag and sling it over my shoulder. Mayra gets up, and I quickly dive in and take her books for her. She looks at me, expecting me to hand the utensils over, but instead I walk out of the classroom with her on my tail. I walk down the hall, but then I stop, noticing that she hasn't caught up. I turn around to face her, just as she swipes the books from my arms. I huff following her to her locker.
"I was trying to be a gentlemen." I say, a frown etched upon my face. She giggles, patting my cheek before unlocking her locker and stuffing her books in. She pulls her bag onto her shoulders before heading towards the doors.
"Wait." I cry, pulling her back by her wrist. Mayra looks at me weirdly. This was my moment, don't stuff it up Felix. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask, holding my breath in, waiting for her answer. She smiles, before nodding her head yes. Her lips press to mine quickly, before pulling away and running out the doors and down the stairs. 
"I never got-" I call after her, before noticing a slip of paper with a phone number on it. I smile to my self, holding the piece of paper tight and walking home. I felt like I was floating on a cloud, and honestly? I really enjoyed it.

#####################################################################################

There you are butterflycaterpiller. Hope you like the imagine, and I hope it wasn't to short. 

I would love to talk to any of you, what ever time of day. I promise I will try and do as many updates as I can this holidays.

Love you guys.