Lagoon and Waterfall

Just to prevent any confusion. This is not the waterfall from OUAT - zimbardo
***********************************************************************************

Emily's POV

"You should see your face," Will laughed pulling me out of the long grass. 

He ran ahead but I stood shocked and amazed at the view in front of me. There was a huge lagoon with clear blue and green coloured water with giant rocks covering around it and traveling up the cliff, sticking out beside the sides of mountainous cliffs that surrounded the waterfall. The water hit the lagoon creating small waves that spread across the whole lagoon, becoming ripples as they hit the surrounding rocks. Some of the lost boys were jumping off the top of the waterfall while others were swimming or relaxing by the edges. It was truly something I wasn't expecting...not after everything I had seen so far.

"Emily! Are you going to stand there all day or come join us?!" Will shouted waving his hand for me to run over. He was already standing on the large rocks that were surrounding the lagoon. I ran over to him and saw up close how beautiful the water was.

"This is amazing," I murmured looking up at the waterfall again.

"Wait until you jump off it," Will said taking off his brown cloak.

"Boys!" Pan yelled out of nowhere.

Everyone's attention turned to Pan as he had appeared on the rocks standing on a group over us.

"To Emily, our first Lost girl!" Pan announced but I could hear the patronising tone behind my supposedly new title.

I didn't want to be the new lost girl if it meant they would all see me as nothing but a stupid and weak girl.

 The boys let out howls and shouts of approval, as those standing on the edge of the waterfall had jumped from the rocks at the top.

"Are you coming in or what?" Will said stripping out of his top, he's paled chest shining in the sun from the layers that covered his skin.

"Um, I'm not just stripping in front of everyone," I said blankly.

Will looked confused before he looked at my clothes.

"Oh...right," He mumbled, an unnoticed blush covering his cheeks.

I sighed and looked around at all of the boys enjoying the natural oasis and I couldn't help but become jealous then my eyes landed on Pan and the unfazed smirk that curled through his lips, not out of pity but out of enjoyment that I couldn't enjoy this glorious place as the rest of them.

Well, guess what eyebrows.

I rolled up my pants and removed the long shirt that covered as the second layer letting the wind run through the cut shirt underneath and tied it up high from my waist thinking it would suffice. My eyes turned away from Pan's who's smirk was gone and I looked down at Ben who had been watching, now leaning against the rock edge of the lagoon.

"Ben," I said blankly as he stared.

"What's up, pretty lady?" He said casually and I scoffed, "Do you always look this good or is it just...natural?" Ben said before wriggling his eyebrows playfully, only for Will and Ethan to lift themselves from the water and push down on Ben's shoulders forcing under the water. Will and Ethan laughed as he shook his hair out of his face, a gasp leaving his mouth as finally brought himself to the surface. He shook his hair out of his face and splashed Will and Ethan back - or should I say he smacked the water in their faces dramatically with both arms...at the same time.