ms.perfect and mr.imperfect *chapter two*

I'm so happy and excited about the response I'm getting from this story! i never expected it! thank you guys so so much! you are amazing! thanks for your support! it means so much to me-anyway here is chapter two. i hope you enjoy it(:

so please

comment,

vote,

fan,

if you don't care(:

-love Haleigh

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ms.perfect and mr. imperfect

-chapter two-

-Madeline's p.o.v-

Two days! Two days it has taken to repaint my room. I pained the main walls a deep royal blue, and I painted the trim around the ceiling and doors, a chocolate brown. Then I had the horribly ugly green carpet removed and replaced with a soft fluffy brown carpet.

Then it was time to decorate my room. I told my mum before I started not to decorate that she couldn't have any say in my room what-so-ever. I put my queen sized bed on the right wall, next to a window and facing the door.

Then I placed my brown vanity of the left wall in the left corner, and in the right corner I placed a pink desk. and in the middle of them, I placed a neon green full length mirror.

My closet had a built in dresser so I didn't need one. I had a flat screen TV mounted to the wall in between the closet door and the other door, I made sure that the doors wouldn't hit the TV. With everything set up, I began focusing on little details, like putting up a dry erase board above my desk and a cork board next to it.

Then I placed my mac laptop on my desk along with my calender, day planner  and journal placed perfectly around it.What? I can’t help I like to be professional and neat.

When I finally finished setting everything, my mom sent me out to get grocery's. “Here” she said handing me a list and the keys. “Be careful.”  I nodded before heading out to the car. I honestly hated not having my own car yet. My parents were loaded yes, but they-well my mother said i couldn’t have a car unless I paid for it myself. I was pretty close to being able to buy a used car. I want to get a black Honda civic. My dream car would be a 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse. They are simply amazing.

I honestly wasn’t sure yet where I was going, but I think I saw one on the way to Applebee’s the other day. So I headed back in the direction of Applebee’s and sure enough there was an Ingles right before Applebee’s.

I parked, making sure I had my list and wallet and headed into the store. I grabbed a buggie and started walking threw all the rows throwing things into the buggie. Finally I had everything my mother want and some more. What? I like junk food!