Dresses Are Just An Easy Access To Break Your Heart

Luke

after yesterday i feel amazing and i am so happy, happier than i have ever been. i woke up this morning and looked through my closet for an outfit. i mean all i have are dresses to be honest and plus Calum loves when i wear flora dresses so that's what i'm gonna wear today and we'll see how that makes him feel.

after getting dressed i hoped into Michael's car like usual and he drove off.

'so i hear you had a date last night.' he says as he drives on the road.

'yes i did.' i said with a smile.

'so how was it?' he asked.

'amazing.' i said with a huge smile and he just laughed as he drove into the parking lot. after meeting up with Melanie who i of course told every detail about i saw Calum at his locker but was weary to go over since he was with his friends and i know most if not all of them don't like me and the way i am dressed.

he saw me however and said something to his friends before he walked over to me and pulled me into a kiss.

'good morning to you too.' i said as we pulled apart and i smiled at him.

'you look great today princess.' he said as he grabbed my ass without any care.

't-thanks.' i blushed. 

after that we headed to class and said our goodbyes since we wouldn't see each other again till gym, ugh gym. i dread gym class. i was hoping the day wold go by slow but it didn't and soon it was time for gym. as i walked into the locker room there were a bunch of Calum's teammates in a circle all laughing and joking around and when i walked in they stopped and looked at me with disgust.

i tried not to think about it too much and just walked to my locker and put my bag and books in there.

'hey, look what we have here.' one of them said, Zayn i think his name was.

'a cross dressing freak.' another said coming up behind me.

soon i was surrounded by them all and i was really hoping Calum would walk in now and save me but that doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anytime soon. i tried to block them out but it wasn't working.

'so, pretty boy, tell us why you like to dress up like a fag for the rest of us to see? hmm?' Zayn asked as he ran his hand on my cheek and i swatted his hand away.

'oh we got a feisty one here boys.' the one with fiery ginger hair laughed as he came closer to me.

'leave me alone.' i demanded but it came out weak and quiet and they all just laughed.

'why don't you show us that you're not actually a girl or some kind of freak under there.' one said as he started to lift up my dress and i attempted to pull it down but my hands were soon pinned above my head and i couldn't move.

'yeah, i wanna see.' Zayn said as his cold hand ran up my thigh and i just started to cry and move around.

'l-let me go!' i yelled through tears.

they just laughed and continued to lift my dress.

'what the fuck is going on here!?' someone yelled catching their attention and they all looked and saw who it was and ran off without a word and i just slid to the ground and huddled into a ball and cried.

'hey, are you okay?' the person asked and i looked up and recognized him as one of Calum's teammates.

'p-please if you're gonna do anything just make it quick.' i hiccuped as i cried.

'i would never, now are you okay?' he asked again and i just looked at him and nodded my head.

'good, now get up and sit down and we'll try to relax.' he said as he helped me up and we took a seat on the bench.

't-thanks.' i stuttered as i cried and he started to rub circles on my back.

'don't mention it, so how are you feeling?' he asked.

'better, i just, it sucks that everyone sees me as some kind of freak and that weird boy who wears girls clothes.' i said as i wiped my tears away. 

'i know but you're different and that's a good thing sometimes, plus you have someone who is madly in love with you.' he said and i just looked at him and smiled.

'thanks.' i said as i got up and grabbed my bag and walked out of the locker room. i walked down the hall and saw Calum standing near my locker and i walked over to him.

'hey.' i said as i leaned up to kiss him (a/n obvy Luke is shorter than Calum i mean come on) \.

'hey.' he said as he kissed me but i could tell something was up.

'you okay?' i asked.

'yeah, just a long day.' he said and i just shrugged and grabbed his hand and we walked down the hall.

'so i um, i kinda had this little thing in the-' i started.

'hey can we talk, like sit down and talk?' he asked and i nodded and we walked outside and took a seat on a bench.

'what's up?' i asked.

'i um, i think we should break up.' he said and the air was immediately knocked out of my lungs.

'w-what?' i asked stuttering.

'i think we should take a break, see other people. i think it would be best if we did.' he said as he et go of my hand and i just looked at him and he avoided my gaze.

'was it something i did?' i asked as i started to cry.

'no, i just can't.' he said as he got up and walked away leaving me behind on the bench to cry to myself.

some day it's been.

-Hey

i know it's been so long but college is kicking my ass 

Love you