Ch. 2

Harry Styles

It was the end of the night and I was patiently waiting for Louis to come down. I was working on my files for tomorrow's show when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I replied still looking at my papers.

"I'm ready." Said a voice. I look up abc smile seeing Louis.

"Perfect! Let's get going then!" We both walk to my car and I start driving to one of the bars I'll usually go to. We walk in and head over to get some drinks.

"Four shots of vodka please." I tell the bartender who nods.

"Oh no Harry. Not vodka!" Louis said a little worried.

"Oh please Louis! Loosen up a bit will ya?" I slid 2 shots to Louis. We both sat on the stools and I counted down and we both downed the first shot and did the same with the he second.

"Damn." Louis swore wiping his mouth.

"Yea it's pretty strong." I replied chuckling.

"That's for sure."

"Let's wash that down with 2 beers, bartender." I said. The bartender handed me two beers. I have one to Louis who looked at me.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Louis asked chuckling.

"Not at all! Loosing you up is all." We both took sips of our beers.

..
Third person pov
About an hour later both guys were pretty drunk. They decided to get up and dance a little. Louis was kind of bouncing to the beat and Harry grabbed his arms pulling them together.

"Hello Harry!" Louis shouted.

"Hi Louis!" Harry shouted back chuckling. Harry spun Louis around and Louis pressed up against Harry and Harry started grinding against Louis. Louis was shocked at first and defiantly turned on. He could feel himself getting hard.

"Harry." Louis said looking at Harry.

"What?" Harry smirked knowing what affect he has on Louis.

"I-Um...." Louis blushed. Harry glanced down and back up to Louis.

"You seem a little affected by me right now."

"I am."

"Follow me." Harry and Louis walked into the men's bathroom and went to the farthest stall. Harry locked the stall door and pushed Louis against it. "Hey." He said.

"H-hi." Louis stuttered.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" Harry asked looking at Louis' lips.

"Not at all." Louis breathed. Harry put his hands on either side of Louis' face and caressed his face. Then he bent down and kissed Louis. Louis kissed back automatically. Harry's hands found his way to Louis' lower back. Louis out his arms around Harry's neck. Louis felt Harry's tongue slid against his lower lip asking for entrance. Louis granted that request and parted his lips. Harry's tongue pushed its way into Louis' mouth. Louis pushed his tongue against Harry's causing Harry to let out a moan. Louis could feel himself getting harder. Harry took note of this and started palming Louis through his pants.

After about 15 minutes of a heated make out session they both pulled away.

"I need to get home. I have work in the morning." Louis stated. Harry nodded.

"Yea ok. Let's get going." Harry, who was now sober, drove Louis to work to get his car. Louis said an awkward goodbye to Harry and drove home. Louis went inside and rubbed his face thinking "what the heck just happened?!" He just made out with his boss. I mean sure, he was drunk and enjoyed it but isn't it illegal? Louis shrugged off the thought and went to shower and go to bed.

..
The next morning Harry was sitting in his office. He heard a knock and told whoever was there to come in. It was Louis.

"Hello Harry." Louis nodded.

"Hi Louis. How are you today?" Harry asked.

"Very tired."

"I am as well. It's a long shift tonight. We got a show."

"Finally some action."

"Oh yes. That's always fun. Why don't you go and mop the floors by the stage."

"Sure thing." Louis walked over to the closet and took out the mop and bucket. He went to fill the bucket up before going and moping the floor. Louis couldn't help but think of Harry. Louis did find Harry very attractive but never saw himself being with him.

After Louis mopped he decided that he needed to talk to Harry about last nights events. Louis went down to Harry's office and knocked. He heard the usual come in and Louos went inside.

"Oh! Finished already?" Harry chuckled.

"Yes. I-um-we need to talk....about last night." Louis said. Harry smirked and nodded.

"Shut the door please." Harry asked. Louis shut the door and sat down. An awkward silence filled the room.

"So about last night..." Louis started.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." Harry sighed. Louis' eyes widen.

"Not at all! No! It's just...are we like...." Harry cut him off once again.

"No we aren't a thing. I don't do relationships."

"So...we are basically friends with benefits?"

"No. We aren't we just aren't in a relationship."

"Okay..."

"Now, please, go back to your job we have a show tonight."

"Right Mr. Styles. I'll be right on it!" Louis said sarcastically as he walked out of the office.

"Louis! You do not talk back to me! You will be getting punished. Meet me in my office after the show." Harry scolded. Louis swallowed and nodded immediately regretting his decision of talking back. Louis quickly left the office and went to his job of mopping the floors. 

Tonight Louis was working as security on the upper level. So he had to check tickets and tell people where to go to get to their seats. He was pretty excited because it's the first show since he's worked here.