Ch. 9

Harry Styles

"Where are we going?" Louis asks.

"The stage." I say holding Louis' hand.

"Why?"

"I told you we were going to try new things. We are trying something new."

"We are going to have sex on the stage?"

"Yup."

"Oh...okay."

We enter backstage and I guide Louis onto the stage. He stares out to all the empty chairs. I reach over and pull him in so his back is pressed against me.

"Have you always wanted to be on stage?" I whisper brushing my lips past his ear causing him to shutter only slightly.

"I've always wanted to perform yes. But I don't think this is really performing." He replies.

"It's just a small step to really performing." I say kissing his neck. Louis spins around so our faces are inches apart. He leans in and kisses me slow but passionately. I kiss back humming on his lips causing him to smile.

We get into a heated make out session quite quickly. We both get undressed so we are now standing in only underwear. I reach to pull off Louis' underwear when I hear someone whistling in the hall coming close to us. Shit. I forgot I hired that janitor that comes later at night.

"Fuck. Louis quick. Get dressed. We need to leave." I say quietly. Louis turns pale and quickly puts on his pants and shirt, both of us still hard. We run backstage and out the back doors to the parking lot.

"Did you know you hired a janitor?" Louis asked panting.

"I forgot." I shrug.

"That could've been so bad. You could get arrested!" Louis whisper shouts frustrated.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You could get in so much trouble if someone finds out you have sexual relations with employees."

"But no one will ever find out."

"Someone might! We almost got caught."

"That was a janitor. If he threatened to tell the cops I would bribe him with -----" I was cut off.

"With what? Sex? Because that's not right. It's not right for you to be doing that!" Louis says.

"But it works!"

"One day it won't. One day the person you "bribe" will end up telling the police that you sexually assaulted them. Then you'll be in prison for God knows how long. I don't want something like that to happen to you." Louis' voice softens at the end. I stare at him and grab his shoulders.

"This is my life Louis. I've gotten myself in deep and I probably won't be able to get myself out. I'm an addict to many things. Sex being one."

"Then you need help."

"No. No. I've tried that and I don't want some stupid person telling me everything I'm doing that's bad when I already know it myself."

"If you know it then you need to stop it."

"It's hard Louis! I smoke, I do drugs, I self harm, I drink. I'm an addict to all those things and it's so hard to just stop it all."

"This is why I'm saying you need help!"

"I have to go home." I say storming off to my car.

"You can't run away from this Harry! You just can't!"

::
I'm sitting on my couch scrolling through TV channels while drinking a bottle of liquor. I'm way past drunk. It's defiantly the worst I've been. Louis' last words keep coming to my mind.

"You can't run away from this Harry! You just can't!"

I know I can't. I really do. I agree with Louis on that I need professional help. I've gotten help before and I never want to go to one of those places again. Being stuck in a white room that only has one tiny window. It's basically prison for crazy people. And I'm not a crazy person. I'm not a phsyco so I don't belong there.

But maybe I do. Maybe I am a really crazy person. I do need help. I really do.

I pick up my phone and call Louis.

"Harry?" Louis answers.

"L-Louis. I need help." I say slurring my words because of the alcohol and because I'm a sobbing mess.

"Ok ok. I'll be over in 2 minutes." Louis hangs up and I take the last swig from the bottle. I finished 3 beers and a bottle of vodka. I can't keep doing this.

::
I hear a knock at the door. I stumble over to the door and open it.

"Oh Harry. What have you done?" Louis asked shocked as he steps inside.

"I've really messed up my life haven't I?" I slur. Louis sighs.

"I need you to sleep this off. I'll stay the night and in the morning I'm taking you to get help." I nod. "Now go get to bed. I'll be with you." Louis follows me up to my room. I lay in my bed and Louis sits in a spiny chair next to me.

"I'm sorry Louis." I whisper.

"Shhhh....just go to sleep. Your going to be okay. I promise you." Louis replies running his hands through my hair. It was very comforting. I shut my eyes but the room is spinning.

"Everything is spinning Louis." I say.

"You drank way to much that's why. I'll get you water." Louis replied

"There's a water bottle on my dresser." I say. Louis grabs the full bottle and hands it to me. I drink some of the water and lay back down closing my eyes once again. Louis starts humming softly and that sends me right off to a nice needed sleep.