ⓢⓣⓤⓓⓨ - ⓚⓘⓓⓞⓤ

ι own noтнιng oтнer тнan тнe ѕтory all cнaracтerѕ go тo тнeιr creaтorѕ and yoυ вelong тo yoυ! enjoy!!- written by KawaiiWeirdo!

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。

you sat at your desk by the window and stared out into space thinking of video games and soccer practice . smiling at some silly thoughts you were immediately knocked back to reality when your teacher shouted at you " (y/n) THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE! " you quickly got up from your seat and ran towards the office ' geez (he/she) didn't have to yell !" you thought as you knocked on the door of the principals office ' oh (y/n) what have you gotten yourself into ? does (t/n) hate me that much?' you walked inside the principals office and saw a familiar face . you almost puked at the thought "hello there (y/n)!" the brown haired male named kidou grinned at you . your eye twitched in response as you sat down on the next the goggles wearing freak ' why god ? why would you do this to me! ' you nervously thought as glancing at the boy next to you . you known kidou ever since he first joined and you didn't really like him since the stunt he pulled when he was at royal academy , you did know they didn't do it intentionally but you still didn't like what kidou did to endou and that is what made you hate him so much.sadly your heart had different plans for you when you both looked at each other than away, leaving you blushing a little bit. "i'm sure you know why i brought you here " you shook your head no " well(y/n) your grades are getting very low and if they fall any further then your going to have to quit the soccer club" you looked at the principal in disbelief and rose a little from you chair "quit the soccer club are you serious!" "yes (y/n) ,but your in luck kidou here agreed to help you out with studying for that marking period test!" the teacher gestured at kidou and you stared at him as he waved at you smiling . "i thought it was a good idea since you two were in the soccer club together ! kidou's been telling me good things about you as well so i trust you won't cause any trouble for him" ' cause any trouble for him? oh i won't cause trouble for him i'll just punch him in the face!' you thought as you smiled at the principal "oh don't worry i won't cause any trouble ~" kidou looked you unsure what was going on in that weird head of yours. "i'm glad you do , you two can head out know the bells about to ring" "hai!" you both said in unison as the two of you walked out the office. you turned in the direction of soccer club and started walking towards it . kidou grabbed your hand "where are you going didn't hear what he said? " "we can do that later ,can't we? " you quickly pulled your arm away from him and he grabbed it again "we're going to my place to study ,come on" he dragged you towards the school gates ignoring your protests . when you both got to his house you were in shock "your...house.." "what about it? " " it's huge!!!" the brown haired male chuckled at you reaction it kinda reminded him of endou a bit .he walked towards the door and opened ,leaving you dumbstruck standing there ."are you coming (y/n)?" "o-oh umm yeah whatever!" you walked towards the door a little shy since you didn't know much about kidou other than he probably like penguins but other than that not really. he lead you towards his room and placed text books on the table "ok the first test is math so we'll -" " MATH" " yes math is there a problem with that? " you sat down on the floor and pouted "well i dislike math so" "even more reason to do so!" "What!?" the male chuckled at your response " stupid google eyed freak...."you muttered a bit "i heard that!" "well GOOD!" after that whole fiasco the two of you decided on starting math . kidou went over a few things with you and to be honest with yourself you actually understood it! "do that problem there and i'll check it when your done " "ok thanks!" you started writing down the problem and at times you would glance at kidou at times blushing a bit . you weren't sure why but it seemed like you were at war with your self ,your heart and brain seemed to be having a full out ace attorney session about whether or not you liked kidou . "hey you ok ? you seem a bit ditsy" "i'm fine thank you" kidou smiled " thats good to hear" he got up and sat down next to you staring at you while he rested his head on his arm. "yes?" "i wanted to ask you something " " hmm? " "do you hate me?" you paused a little clutching your chest and looking away. " i can't say a part of really loves you for some odd reason..." the room stayed quite then you realised what you had said then blushed "s-sorry i-i d-didn't mean to so-" you were interrupted when a pair of lips met your own. " i love you so much (y/n), it hurted when you told me that you'd never forgive me , it really did " he looked away with a frown on his face. you quickly hugged him , you felt bad that you treated him the way you did " i'm sorry.." enjoying the moment of silence kidou gently rose your chin and kissed you softly and you kissed back the same way. after running out of air the two of you pulled away and smiled . kidou put his arm around you " i love you " the two of you said in unison and the both of you chuckled a bit.

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。

me: oh god that was long!!!

kidou: i hear this was your first wattpad request

me: yeah it actually is *fangirls* i'm super happy!!!

kidou: hehe well i hope she likes it.

me: same! any whos hope you enjoyed !!! stay cute!!!