Ⓢⓗⓞⓞⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓢ-Ⓗⓘⓡⓞⓣⓞ

ι own noтнιng oтнer тнan тнe ѕтory all cнaracтerѕ go тo тнeιr creaтorѕ and yoυ вelong тo yoυ! enjoy!!- written by Jellystars!

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・
(Y/n) sat there on the swings as she looked up towards the blackish purple sky that was full of stars.
This was her 5th day away from home.
The team she was managing , Inazuma Japan , was able to make it to the world cup.
Even though it has been such a short time she couldn't help but feel homesick a bit.
she missed waking up home to her mother who would be cooking breakfast .
It was a lie if she said otherwise.

(Y/n) took a breath from the cold air around her as she heard the swing next to her swing lightly as the wind passed by.
"For a manager, you sure like to stay up late.Can't sleep?" Hiroto said as he walked towards the swing set.
she looked back to see him and responded.
"I guess you can say that.I feel a bit homesick as all." (Y/n) smiled half-heartedly as her gaze reverted towards the ground in front of her.

" I see, a Beautiful night isn't it?" Hiroto said, sitting down at the vacant swing next to hers.
"Yeah, I never really see that many stars where I live. Too much lighting I suppose." She said as she looked up at the sky once more.
"You must really like stars then," Hiroto asked the girl as he too looked up towards the night sky.
She nodded in response." I'm kinda interested in them, they're so pretty like little snowflakes in the sky."
Hiroto smiled at this.
He loved it when she would get like this. An adorable girl with a wild imagination.

" Like snowflakes huh . . . Never heard that before " He said, looking at her form.
The cold windy night had made the girl's hair sway along with it and the light from the moon made her eyes glisten.
(Y/n) noticed that he was staring and snapped to meet his gaze.Which cause him to blush slightly
but he still managed to keep a smile on his face.

"You know something Hiroto for a second I forgot that you used to pretend to be an alien when we met."She briskly said sheepishly causing the red head to face palm in embarrassment.
"I would really not like to remember that." He flusteredly said.
(Y/n) howled in laughter.
"Why? Doesn't Mr. Gran miss being an alien from outer space?"She teased.
That's when Hiroto had this marvelous idea.
" Well, I guess since I'm an alien I might as well make you my queen once I take over the world." He cooed as he caressed the former manager's cheek.

(Y/n) was a rosy tint hue. She tried her best not to laugh but couldn't help herself.
She soon giggled as Hiroto chuckled a bit.
Swinging himself softly on the swing set.
"That was a funny joke Hiroto." she giggled out as she tried to refrain herself from doing so.
Hiroto closed his eyes in relaxation.
"Well I guess you can call it a joke but-"
"Look at that Hiroto! They're shooting stars!"The girl said amazed.
Her eyes sparkling with delight from the light falling one by one from the sky.

Hiroto jolted his head up towards the sky.
"Hurry make a wish!" She exclaimed happily.
The red haired boy took a deep breath and let it out.
After the meteor shower was over (Y/n) gave him a bright smile that sent him shivers down his spine.
Just seeing her smile was enough to make him feel flustered.

"So what did you wish for?" (Y/n) asked as she started to swing.
The red haired male tightened his grip softly against the chains.He smiled a bit while looking down.
"I'll tell you.if you tell me yours."
(Y/n) gave him a look that screamed 'Are you kidding me?'
"Mine's corny! I think yours will be more hopeful or fulfilling than mine will ever be."
"Really how so?" Hiroto looked up towards the girl and tilted his head.
She instantly became a red hue and stammered out.
"J-just go first!"

The two stared into each other's eyes, creating a soothing silence with nothing but the sound of the wind brushing on trees.They quickly looked away after they realized what they were doing.
"So are you going to tell me what you wished for?"(Y/n) asked.
Hiroto got up from the swing set which earned the managers quick attention.
His green eyes looked up towards the star filled sky .
"You know, You kinda remind me of the stars."He reached out his hand towards one of the stars.
(Y/n) tilted her head.Even though he completely ignored her question she replied." Really? How so?"

"You're always there when someone needs light, you bright up the dark sky with your bright light and are gone by sunlight as if your job is done." Hiroto gripped his hands .Starring at for a while.
"You're filled with so many other people surrounding you that I don't fit anywhere."
He laughed somberly. Letting his arm go limp.

He was soon hugged tightly from behind him. His orbs widened as he looked towards (Y/n) having himself tightly in her grasp." You can be my moon." She said as she looked up to meet his eyes.
"You're always there in the sky with me and I'm gone with you ." she nuzzled her head against his chest.
He blushed, returning the hug.

Hiroto raised her chin up and kissed her passionately.
His hands gliding through her silky (Long/short) hair.
The stars shining on them, The occasional light flicker from the street lights.
The swings chains could be heard making a 'clank'
The park was darkened, the other playground essentials vacant with no one on them at all.
It was all enough to make the moment feel somewhat magical.

They parted away kindly smiling at one another.
(Y/n) held his hand to assure him that she wouldn't leave for a second.
"You know (Y/n), You never told me your wish," Hiroto said.
(Y/n) giggled a bit."Well you see, It's cheesy and all but I wished for us to be together."

"That's strange."

"Hmm? H-how so?"

"Because I wished for the same thing . . ."

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・・。・゜★・。・。
Me: AAAHHH YES ! IT'S FINISHED !!!! HAHAHAHAHA DONE WITH REQUESTS!!!! AAHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO! 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜

Hiroto: Congrats!

Me: Why thank you! I'm really glad I got these done! Tbh this ones actually my favorite despite how poorly written it is haha. But I really like the idea of shooting stars.I LITERALLY TOOK THE CHEESE LEVEL AND CRANKED IT!

Hiroto: That is true.

Me: But anywho I have to go! Ily! I hoped you enjoyed! Stay cute!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧