Shadow And Lrya

I didn't pay attention to the room I ran in, but I knew it was a room that the tardis wanted me enter. It was my room, they same as it where when I left to go save rose. I plopped myself on the bed, tired of my life. "You know, " the tardis started. "You can just walk away from this. From earth. Go with the doctor, his life has gone downhill since he left you." She pleaded. I really was thinking on doing that, but it wouldn't be right. Then again this was all the doctor's fault. That thought made me angry. "Miss, being angry is my job can I take over from here?" Shadow asked. Since I made the name when I filed by anger and fear I gave my dark side that name and I kept lrya. She pushed me to back of the mind just enough to where I can still see through my own eyes, but feel can't feel my limbs or the pain. We turned into our dragon form. As I contained to rant, she flew around tardis using my anger to give her energy to fly. After a while I calmed down, and she was on her way to the control room. We quietly landed on the steel floor on the control room. "Now how do we change back?" I asked her. Being in the same body, I felt her do what would be the equal of palling, the sudden realization of that you didn't think your plan though. I shared the emotion too, cause I didn't think about it either. " I got this." I told shadow. Everything became clearer than it previously was, as I gained full control of my body. I almost wished I didn't, the doctor was right in front of me with a look I could decipher. Cheese balls. I thought as I shrank back at the doctors look. "Dang, with those eyes you can freeze the hottest volcanoes." I told him. He then.....hugged me? "I just don't want you to get hurt." He said, still hugging my neck. "You know where going to have to deal with jack, right?" He asked standing back up. "Now or later?" I asked. I wasn't really in the mood for dealing with jack and his big guns. No! Not those guns, the big shooty ones he tried shooting me with already. "Preferably now." He suggested.