7. Prison upgrade.

Dimitri POV.

I was caressing her thigh contemplating how to get that short dress off as fast as possible. She was in a conversation with my sister while her heart shaped ass rested neatly on my lap. Her long milky white legs hanging over the side. I wanted those long legs rapped around me as she let me have my way with her. Like she happily allowed me too when I asked her too.
Being away for three weeks had me urging for a good ride.

She was always there when I needed it. Not that there weren't others who would satisfy me ad my comand. The purks off an Alpha gave me full acces too the unmated population off my pack.

Suddenly my wolf howled at me as he was wagging his tail enthusiasticly.
'Smell that.... smell that....' He repeated over and over again as a wave off black currant,  Lillie off the valley and orange filled my nostrils.  My eyes popped up from Tasha ' s leggs too a girl no older then 18 walked into the room.

The chatter from my guests faded too the back ground as my eyes found the source off that intoxicating sent. The girl had almond colors skin with dark hair almost looking black tied up into a tight bun with stray hairs framing her face. Her figure was small but well curved even with that straight dress that didn't do her any justice.

Her eyes glued too the floor as she walked into the room.

She walked with confidence until there was a pause in her step and she looked up. Her eyes found mine showing me two lovely shades off deep brown eye with flecks off gold.

The story behind her eyes was well hidden by her confusion and a hint off jealousy. She averted her gaze quickly as if she didn't want too look at me. My wolf scalded at the thought.

I continued too watch her as she walked around me clearing some dishes her sent magnevying as she stepped closer. Suddenly she toppled over landing on her hands.

She said something and my wolf purred at the sound off her angelic voice. I didn't even register what she said.

She was picking up the pieces when i noticed blood in her palm.

'...She's hurt...' My wolf howled.  '...Stop her...'

I grabbed her wrist too stop her from harming herself any further. Immediately i felt a electric current run up my arm.

'...mate, mate, mate...' my wolf sang trotting around.

Suddenly someone spoke in a high pitched voice. Telling me she was human.

My wolf and i both couldn't believe what we were hearing. This beautiful creature that is my mate is a filthy human. I tensed at this taking all this in. Only now seeing her bruised cheeks and other scars on her arms.

Tasha was still in my lap even though I had long forgotten her presence.

They've been keeping my mate too do there bidding. They lett the future Luna do ordinary house work. My anger continued to move up my spine as i was in conflict with myself.
Human v.s. Mate. I snapped out of my inner turmoil and leaned into my mate. "Mine." My wolf purred as this was the only way not too fall out in front off my pack.

After i let her go she rubbed her wrist quickly. As she did i could see a bruise forming in the shape off my hand. I scalded myself for hurting my mate which was quickly replaced as i realised she didn't even scream or cry out. The pressure i uncontinously used would make even a wolf cry out.

After excusing myself from our dinner and got the rundown from a over excited Tasha about her new found pet. i arranged for her too be brought too my house. I couldn't tell them she was my mate so i tolled them she could me my personal help of sorts.