Part 2

I had heard there was an upcoming Ball to welcome the other schools. I wouldn't be going, I never came to things the school pulled. Because if I go I have to search for a dress and all. The girls would still embarrass me and I wouldn't have a date, because no one will ask me. So I'm just going to read a book in the common room of the Slytherin chambers.

The Ball soon came closer and I heard Fred had asked Angelina. And I thought he was nice! I apparently thought wrong, because he asked the biggest bitch I know.

On the night of the Ball I was as I expected sitting on one of the couches in the common room, in front of the green fire. I was reading a muggle romance I had bought one time I was in a muggle city, called Wales. It's from a muggle writer who died hundreds of years ago. It's about a boy and a girl who fall madly in love with each other, but their family's are having a big fight, they got married secretly, but the girls family wants her to get married to a man of their choice, the boy goes away for awhile and when he comes back he sees her lay dead. She had taken some potion and was being like dead for a couple of hours. He didn't knew and killed himself. She woke up minutes later and when she saw him, she killed herself out of love for the boy. The family's found them entangled in each other's arms dead, they made up. The love of the two has brought their family's back togheter but dead was the price they had to pay.

I hated romances, because they are always.. well so.. romantic. This tragedy was also romantic, but I liked the end. The family's were reunited and the boy and girl would be togheter in death, so I don't get why it's called a tragedy.

Later at night the people came leaking in to the common room. The night was comming to an end so the people were comming back tiredly from the Ball. I decided to go to my room. I walked towards the stairs that led down to the girl dorms. The Slytherin chambers were under the ground, so we don't have any windows and it's always cold. We even got our own fireplace in our rooms, against the cold. The fire was green, the main color of Slytherin. Just as te rest of the room was. We didn't have to share our rooms in Slytherin. Everyone had their own.

Mine I hadn't really changed since I lived their. Still the same wallpapers, still the same floor. I had hang some posters on the wall from my favorite Quidditch players -myself I'm a beater on the Slytherin team, my teammates are a little scared of me, just like the other teams in the school. So they never come close. But I'm so good they had to let me on the team, I can shoot a blutcher so precisely it's scary. I once had hit a blutcher towards a girl from the Ravenclaw team. She didn't dodge on time, so it hit her right were I meant it to hit her. In her stomach. Most blutchers I shoot are on the stomach, because you're almost immediately collapsing and not anymore focussing not the game. But this time I had hit the blutcher so hard she was thrown of her broom and collapsed against on of the towers of the stadion. She fell down and hit her head. When she hit the ground, she was out. She didn't woke up in two weeks! Oopsie..-. Furthermore stood in my room a bureau, chair, bed, closet, many bookshelves and on the floor layed a dark green rug. In Slytherin we even had our own bathrooms, that was only because most of the Slytherins parents are rich and donate money to the school and because the Slytherin dorms are in te dungeons under the school we have all the space we like.

I put the book I was reading back on it's shelve and then let myself fall down on my bed.

'Arghh..' I said into my pillow. My dear cat, the only thing tat actually likes me on this earth, layed down on my back. 'Hi Argon' I said, while I turned on my back. Argon, my black cat, jumped of my back and crawled u against my side. I pet him over his beautiful soft hair. 'You are my only friend' I said to him, I know it's kind of sad but it's the truth. Argon looked up at me with his big dark eyes.

I don't get why Muggles say black cats bring bad luck. They're just cats, like others. They aren't any meaner or more sneaky. It's just something they made up. Just like they say bad things happen at friday the 13th. Or walking under ladders brings bad luck.
I fell asleep with my arm around the only friend I had. How pathetic is that.