Chapter 4

Back to Nori

Who is Eric anyways? After that encounter in front of my class, I've been avoiding him. I still can't forget, how those bloody red eyes started at me and when he said "I've been looking for you..." I wonder if I have known him before and how does he know me... Maybe he has something to do with the incident from six years ago and maybe he knows something I don't remember. I should talk to grandpa first, then later maybe I'll meet Eric and ask him.

On Sunday morning I woke up and prepared breakfast as usually, after waking up Kiro and grandpa, we all ate and decided what to do for the rest of the day. "Grandpa I have something I wanna talk to you about, it's very important" I said as we finished eating.

"Sure, what is it about?" he asked a bit concerned.

"Kiro, why don't you go and do your homework, while I talk to grandpa, I'll come later and help you, if you have some difficulties ok?"

"Can I stay I'll do it with you later..." Kiro asked with puppy eyes.

"Kiro please..." I pleaded.

"Fine, I'll start on my own..."

"Thank you." As Kiro went to his room I turned to grandpa and told what happened "Grandpa as you know I always have the same dream on the day of mom's death anniversary, and as you know it always ends with storm and a pair of bloody red eyes..." grandpa nodded firmly "So the thing is that not long ago I met a guy named Eric with the same bloody red eyes, but others say that they are golden brown instead of bloody red..." hearing this grandpa suddenly looked nervous and worried "What's wrong grandpa? Does it have something to do with mom's death?" I asked cautiously.

"And... what happened? Did that guy see you? Did he say anything? Does he know who you are?" grandpa asked hurriedly with caution in his eyes.

Suddenly I became very worried as I said "Yes, he saw me and grinned the first time, then he approached me and asked if I remembered him, and said that he's been looking for me, he also asked why I disappeared..." grandpa was looking pale now "Grandpa what does this all mean? Grandpa what is it all about?" grandpa didn't say anything, rather he just sternly said "Don't talk to that guy and don't go near him, and try your best to avoid him. Got it!?" I nodded shocked and confused. However, seeing how worried grandpa became upon hearing about Eric, it must have something to do with the incident, so I decided to go against grandpa's orders and talk to Eric upon our next meeting.