8. Relationship Issues

Oh My Gawd the picture is so funny XD

Reiji's having the kind look on his face but...

Poor Shu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you a nosy person? >:)

I'm not THAT nosy, but relationship issues among different people is always interesting enough to hear it out. Especially if the news is spread through the social media networks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SML (Laito) has updated his status~

"Bitch chan is going on a date with me~ "

784 *Likes 2 Comments

**********

Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): HA?! Are you kidding me?!!

54 *Likes · Reply--- SML (Laito): I never lie, Ayato kun~

---  Sweetteddy (Kanato):  Why you-- That must be a lie! Why would she go out with a person like you?!

---  IamYui.K (Yui): U-Um...

--- Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): Oi chichinashi, is that true?

--- IamYui.K (Yui): That's... 

--- Sweetteddy (Kanato): What do you mean by 'that's'?! So you DID go out with Laito?!

--- Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): Tsk.... Ore sama will punish you tonight!

--- IamYui.K (Yui): Ayato kun! T-The fact is that.. Laito kun has stolen my pants and I have to chase him to get it back.... It's so embarrassing! ><

Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): Oh? So it's your pants huh? Tsk, I don't understand what's so attractive about her pants-- Her blood is way more better.

143 *Likes · Reply--- IamYui.K (Yui): ...................................

--- SML (Laito) : Eh bitch chan~~ You've ruined the fun!

---Sweetteddy (Kanato): .......Neh Teddy, I really couldn't stand having a brother who's a pervert.

--- SML (Laito): But that's so harsh, Kanato kun~~

--- Sweetteddy (Kanato): STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinysilverknife (Subaru) has updated his status~

"Reiji's usually inventing useless stuffs, but this time the potion is not really a bad thing."

928 *Likes 4 Comments

*********

AStrictmom (Beatrix): What's that?

101 *Likes · Reply--- Lockeduptowergirl (Christa): Hmm?

--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): Does it help other men to fall in love with me~

Shinysilverknife (Subaru): ............................ Oh exactly, Shu added the potion in Reiji's cup of tea, and after he drank it, he started to---

56 *Likes · Reply--- Lockeduptowergirl (Christa): ?

--- Teasetbutler (Reiji): Shu! Where are you?

--- Musicholic (Shu): ............... What? Stop following me...

 Teasetbutler (Reiji): Shu! Why...  

999 *Likes · Reply--- SML (Laito): ....................EH........

--- Shinysilverknife (Subaru): Sigh.

--- Teasetbutler (Reiji): Shu, you know you're breaking my he--

--- Oresamalovestakoyaki (Ayato): Shu, you shouldn't be so cold to your brother!

--- Mr.VampireHunter (Seiji): WOW

---Sakamakifather (Karl Heinz): Son, this is a serious crime. DON'T, Shu; and Reiji, you too.

--- Teasetbutler (Reiji): ...............................

AStrictmom (Beatrix): Love is blind. 

378942 *Likes · Reply--- Lockeduptowergirl (Christa): Yes.. But not when a guy rapes you.

--- Sakamakifather (Karl Heinz): Yes I totally agree...

---Lockeduptowergirl (Christa):  ............................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Healthysugarcubes (Yuma) has updated his status~

"What should I do.... I'm in love..."

374 *Likes 2 Comment

Devilkawiisinger (Kou): Ooh! I'll support you, brother!

433 *Likes · Reply--- Thatreader (Ruki): Hmm.... Need some advice?

Healthysugarcubes (Yuma): Yea...

---  Thatreader (Ruki): Go to the library and find the book called-- 'How to deal with love stress'.

--- Healthysugarcubes (Yuma): Oh, okay, thanks.... By the way how did you even know the existence of such kind of books?!

--- JMC (Azusa): Congratulations....

--- SML (Laito): Ehh~ 

--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): The Love Expert is here!

--- Thatreader (Ruki): ...........................

--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): Now, Yuma. To make a girl happy, you must first buy her expensive jewelries and then take her to a restaurant to have a romantic dinner. Lastly, you must kiss her--

--- Healthysugarcubes (Yuma): Oi wait

--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): What?

Healthysugarcubes (Yuma): I think you've mistaken... I mean I'm in love with the big, red and juicy tomato.

784 *Likes · Reply--- Thatsexywoman (Cordelia): Wait, what?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YummyHazelNuts (Shin)has updated his status~

"Nii san has been staring at Mona Lisa the whole day, I think he's in love with her."

--- FIrstBloodKing (Carla): SHIN STOP SAYING NONSENSE ABOUT ME!!!

~~~~~~~~~

**PS. I'll be (sooner or later) posting a One-Shot which is on the whole story between what has happened between Shu and Reiji XD. So go and check it out if you ARE a nosy person~ 

PPS. I realized that I enjoy sleeping and bathing the most in this cold winter.

--- xNicolex :)