The Missing Black

Hope you like it! :) Positive comments welcome!

 Prologue Cass's POV:

"Sirius!" I screamed in fright. Bellatrix was attacking me. I just said I didn't think Muggles were that bad, next thing I know there is a Cruciartus curse coming at me. It hurt like crap. I wanted to die. I looked up. Bellatrix had a mix of satisfaction, triumph, and pure happiness on her stupid face. I try to get my breath but fail. It hurts to bad to scream. I got my breath again, "Sirius! Help me!!" a scream as loud as I can manage. I hope he heard. Sirius is my older brother and the only friend I have. He protects me in this stupid, horrible place. My name is Cassandra Black, and I am 11 years old. I am going to Hogwarts this year. Thank goodness. I hate this stupid, horrible, rotten place. It sucks, big time. I hear him running down the stairs. Anger and worry in his wonderful, booming voice that is my salvation, "Cass!!! Where are you!?!?" Oh, crap. Bellatrix was muttering an invisibility spell or something of that sort. I pull out my wand and she doubles the pain. Once more I gather my breath and scream as loud as I can. I think he heard me, " CASS!!!" he yells. Bellatrix, with an evil smile on her face, undoes the invisibility charm. Sirius's eyes go huge. I'm on the ground, Bellatrix is over top of me, her wand pointed and I'm in so much pain I cant even put it in words. Sirius lets out an almighty yell of rage and screams, "LET HER GO!!" for some reason it stops I'm still on the ground when I look up and see Bellatrix's face. She is quite scared. She should have known not to mess with Sirius this way. I'm still in more pain then I think possible when I black out.