Chapter 3

Hello everybody! I got my best friend and co-owner by my side giving me ideas. I hope you like our story. COMMENT. VOTE. BECOME A UNICORN ANIMAGI AND POOP ON COOKIES. (Unicorn poop is surprisingly good.) 

Cassie's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running. Fast. I was almost to safety. I heard someone screaming. "Cassie! Come on! Hurry up!" the voice yelled. I kept running as fast as I could. the voice sounded familiar. It sounded almost like...Sirius. It was Sirius who was telling me to run. Why, I couldn't figure that out until the killing curse hit me. It was pain like no other. it must have just been a few seconds but it felt like eternity. Then I was falling. I heard laughing, high, cold laughing. I also heard screaming. Someone calling to me,  deperatly calling me to come back. Then there was nothing. I was just falling. Then I woke up.

I was in Sirius's room again safe but scared. I was sweating. My long brown hair sticking to my neck. Oh, wait a minute I forgot to tell you all what I looked like. Well, I'm surprisingly tall for being 11. I have straight, long brown hair that comes to my mid-back and I have dark brown eyes from a distance, but when you get really close you see they are actually light brown with flecks of gold in them. Completely different from the rest of my family with their black hair and grey eyes. So honestly nothing special. Oh, and if you didn't notice yet I'm a witch. And this is the story of how I died. ( A/N: Yes i took it from Doctor Who...dont judge me.)

Anyway, back to reality. I was in his bed when I looked over and saw him sleeping in a chair, snoring slightly. It looked very uncomfortable. I got up quietly and stretched. I was quite sore from the freaking cruciartus curse. I found Sirius's wand on the table and quickly remembered the levitation spell he taught me,

"Wingardium Leviosa," he is gently lifted into the air and laid down on his bed. I put the blanket on him and stood back to admire my work. He looked really tired and really hungry.

I muttered the invisibility spell I taught my self and did the same for a little bag that had an undetectable extension charm on it. I slowly crept down the stairs. If the others found me or saw me or heard me i would get the Cruciartus curse on me again. As I  was going down the stairs I looked at my watch. it was 12:00pm on the dot. No wonder I'm starving. While hiding behind a wall I made a raucous outside so everybody would be distracted. They all ran outside when I blew up someone's car. While they were gone I stole a bunch of food, told the house elves to get more,(Kreature loves me) and ran upstairs because the charm was running out.  

When I got upstairs I ate food until I couldn't eat anymore but there was plenty more for Sirius. After that I ran into my room , which was right across the hall, got changed into a black tee, nice fitting jeans and the black converse Sirius got me for my 10th birthday. My "mom" wanted me to throw them away, but I didn't. As I was walking across the hall again I heard Sirius start yelling and screaming. I started running towards his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!

Call someone a Llama!!!!!

Wear a bowtie!!!!!!!!!!! Because bowties are cool!!!!!!!!!!