31.Honeymoon Pt2

It was Saturday morning and we where packing to leave. I was in bed looking at David watch something on his phone. This was the real first time we got anytime away from Louis. He followed us around like a lost puppy this whole week.

"Babe." I said rubbing my hand over his bare back.

"Yeah." He didn't look at me just watched his phone.

We only had sex once and I wanted to do it again before I never see this place again. I sat up leaning over softly kissing his back. I kissed up to his neck wrapping my arms around to rub his chest. He didn't move just watched the futball game. I moved around him and stood. I looked at him but to him I wasn't there.

"I'm going to do nasty thing to you." I said pulling my night gown off.

He just nodded and glanced up at my naked body, then back to the phone.

"Okay, just wash your hands." He replied to me.

He didn't hear what I even said. I pushed him back and he laid on his back with the phone over his head. I crawled on top of him and turned around putting my butt on his chest. I pulled the front of his boxers down pulling out his penis. I started playing with it till it started to get hard.

"Fuck yeah." He said loud behind me.

I ignored him and kept rubbing him. I stuck my tongue out and stopped just above it. I've never done this before, I don't know what it taste like or if I could do it. My tongue touched the tip of it and I looked at it. It taste like him and soap, I went back down licking around the head of it. David still didn't move or say anything. Maybe I'm not doing it right but I kind of liked it anyway.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. I pushed down taking in as much of him as I could. It hit the back of my throat making me gag. I pulled up coughing hard catching my breath.

"You need to relax and take it slow." David said grabbing my hips.

"I didn't think you notice or liked it."

"Trust me, this is the first time you ever done that. I noticed." He pulled my hip back and I shuttered at the feel of his breath on my lady parts.

I lend back down wrapping my mouth on him again. I moved a head a little and his grip on my hips tightened. I moved slowly but froze at the feel of his tongue slowly slid down my lips. He parted them with his tongue and my climax came right then.

I squeezed my lips on his penis as I shutter and shuck. That was amazing, I've never felt a climax come that fast. I moved my mouth again a little faster this time. I wrapped my hand at the base and kept going at a steady pace. He started again pushing his tongue into me, making me feel my climax coming again.

I moved faster and he did the same driving to my braking point again. I came again harder this time but I kept moving on him. After a second he came to holding my hips as he pulsed in my mouth. I got up and ran to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out.

"Sorry!" He yelled from the other room.

I walked out and looked at him sitting up again.

"That tasted gross." I said sitting on his lap.

"You tasted sweet." He said kissing me.

I giggled as he flipped me on my back on the bad and sat between my legs. He tickled my sides and I laughed. We heard a loud knock on the door.

"Oh my lord." David said putting his head on my chest.

"No, we only have about four hours here and I don't want to spend it with Louis." I said feeling annoyed.

"Good." He stood putting on a shirt and pulling his boxers on straight.

I put on a pair of his basket ball shorts and my tee shirt. We walked to the door and Louis was standing there.

"Hey guys!" He said trying to walk in.

David stopped him and looked at us sadly.

"Louis go home, we're sick of hanging out with you. We only have a little time here and we don't want to spend it with you." David said harshly.

"Oh....okay then, I just got you guys this gift." He bent down grabbing a small pink box.

I took it and opened it. It was two bracelets one gold that said David and the other sliver that said Leanna.

"They didn't cost much but I though that you two would like them. The David one is for you Leanna, and the Leanna on is for you David." He said sadly.

I felt bad now, this was a beautiful gift by a good friend. Yeah he was fucking annoying but we can just push him away. I looked at David and he looked at me shaking his head.

"Alright thanks mate." David said closing the door.

"David." I said reaching for the door.

He grabbed my hand pulling it away.

"Dame it no, it's a nice gift and it was thoughtful but he can't stay." He said firmly.

"We can't just kick him to the side after buying us this."

"Yeah we can and yeah we are." He said dropping my hand.

I opened the door and call Louis back.

"Yeah guys." He said excited again.

"Thank you for this gift we both love it. I wish we had more time to spend with you but we don't." I said sweetly.

"No guys it's okay, I understand that." He reached and hugged me and I returned it.

He reached to hug David but he moved back missing him.

"Come on mate I can at least get a hug." Louis said trying to hug him again.

David rolled his eyes looking at me. He gave Louis his hug and he started for the car. He looked back at us and waved but David slammed the door before I could wave back.

"Your so fucking rude." I said giggling.

"I don't care." He sat on the couch and pulled me on top to straddle him.

"So should we eat and talk or fuck out side in the grass." He said pulling off my shirt.

"Hmmm let's go cook some food, get a blanket, go fuck on the grass, then eat and talk." I smiled at him.

"Sounds like a plan to me, I'm going to get you pregnant on the grass." David said.

"You can try." I said giggling.