Nut in an egg shell

(e/c) eye color

(s/c) scale color

(y/n)

I open your big (e/c) eyes to find bright white light shining on me. As I look around I saw broken egg shells around me on a big flat white surface. I slowly get up to try to get a better look what is around me. I see these strange animals looking at me. "Why do we need another Rex?" one of the animals spoke. "Well the one we have is getting up there in age. So we thought it would be a good idea to have another one just in case." Another spoke to the first one. "Where are we going to put her?" The first one spoke. They sat there staring at me and I just tilt my head and blink. I try to walk over to them to slip on an egg shell and fall face first. They laugh at me as they keep staring at me. "We can place her farther out so no one could see her." One said as the other looks like it is thinking. "That don't sound bad. We could make another habitat next to the I-rex." The one agreed to the other and looked at me with a smile. "What should we call her?" The first one asked. "Hmmmm.... We will call her (y/n)." The other one said. The first one nod and they started to make plans for my habitat.

~10 years later with flying unicorns~

I walk around in my habitat and I have grown to be a beautiful (s/c) young adult. I see a man at the edge of my habitat. I walked over to him with a tilt of my head. This is the first time i seen this man and he looks kinda weird and new to me. He was wearing a blue shirt and a brown vest. He don't seem to be like the others looking at me with fear. I roar at him, seeing if I spook him. He didn't jump or flinch like the others do. I stand right in front of him looking at him. He just smiled and holds up a bucket and I tilt my head. He walks to the stairs and up to the top and I watch him. He sets the bucket down and looks at me. "You hungry girl?" He says to me and I tilt my head with a small nod. He smiles and holds up the bucket and starts to throw the rats down at me. I just open my big mouth and catch them all. I don't know who this guy is but I like him. As he knew I was thinking he says "I'm Owen Grady. I have been waiting to meet you (y/n)." I tilt my head thinking why has he been waiting to meet me? He smiles and picks the bucket up and says "Well I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)." He starts to walk away and I watch him. Then I turn back to the jungle I have lived in for 10 years.