Oh Crap!

I pushed Owen and "Claire" into the building before she could bust out of the trees. I watched as I took a few steps back waiting for her. Her roar was loud and gives anyone that can't match her a shiver. She finally broke through the trees, her red eyes glaring at me. Her skin went from green to white. Then it hit me, she could have been here the whole time down wind where I couldn't smell her. I couldn't see her! She isn't a dinosaur, she really is a monster that the lab cooked up. She stood high and roared at me. I glared with my (E/C) eyes and roared as loud as I could to show her I wasn't backing down. We stood in front of each other watching each other. We were looking for each other's weakness. I was charging at her as she was charging at me. Then she took a turn and went right through the building that I pushed Owen in. 'She is going after Owen!' I turned and went after her and bit her tail trying to slow her down. She roared at me in pain and swung her arm back and then her long claws hit me in the face. I crashed into a wall knocking it down making the building weaker then it was. She went after them thinking I was down for the count after that hit. I laid there for a few moments, letting what just happened sink in. Then I rolled on my back and swung my feet to get me back to where I could get up. I shook off the gravel that was on me, then chased after her. A sound of a helicopter stopped me in my tracks. 'Did they get picked up? Are they coming after her? Are they coming after me?' I ran out of the building then I saw her run out of the building and into the trees. I chased after her, roaring at her. She roared back at me and went to turn to me to fight me. That ended when the helicopter sounded closer and I turned around and ran back to the building. On the way I saw Owen and Claire, I stopped and walked toward them. Claire jumped, but that's nothing new. I leaned down and nuzzled Owen and he patted my nose. Claire was talking on the phone and seemed to be shocked. "Simon is flying the helicopter!" she said and I just tilted my head. We watched as the helicopter chase after the I-Rex. They were shooting her, trying to stop her from getting into this building that could hold some kind of bird? 'I'm glad I stopped chasing after her.' Then the thing I didn't see coming was she broke into the building. I stared in shock thinking this isn't going to be good. A few moments later coming through the hole was some flying dinosaurs flew up to the helicopter. 'Oh crap!' We watched as one took a man out of the sky. The others when for the helicopter breaking the windshield and breaking the tail of it. It started to spin out of control and into the building roof. We could hear the boom and see the fire's light. I looked at Owen and Claire. Claire looked like she was about to cry and Owen was worried. "(Y/N) we need to get back! Can you give us a ride?" He said then turn to see a huge group of flying dinosaurs coming our way. I pushed them back into the trees before the dinos could get to them. They look like they could be a good treat for them. I got down to the ground letting them climb on my neck. Claire was shaking her head like crazy scared to death. "She is our only way to get there in time! Now get on this T-Rex before I have her carry you with her teeth!" She climbed on more scared of my teeth then my neck. I let out a loud roar and started to run to the main area of Jurassic World. We had to get there before all hell broke loose and people get killed. The thing is I think we are already too late since the dinosaurs fly faster then I can run. I hate to think about that, but if Owen has hope then I can too. I roared loud and started to run faster, leaving deep foot prints and claw marks in the dirt.