Walk in a park

I don't know how long it has been since we have been freed. Blue and I are in some type of forest, just relaxing for the night. We haven't ran into any humans since the last time we saw Owen. Blue is curled up asleep from the walking we done today. I sniff the air to smell something different. I tilt my head and wanted to get up but went against it. I open my eyes when I hear Nasutoceratops let out a roar. She was letting an alarm out as if something was going to attack. That's when I heard a roar from Allosaurus. 'Sounds like someone grew up.' I thought. I looked down at Blue to see that she is awake. Seems like the roar and what sounds like a fight woke her up. As we try to go back to relaxing we heard another Nasutoceratops. Seems like the fight was over. It got quiet, only sound we could here is the foot stomps of the Nasutoceratops walking away. I closed my eyes that's when I heard it. A weird cry. I haven't heard that cry since the days of being in my cage. I looked down at Blue and she looked up at me with confused eyes. We got up to go check out the noises. We followed the noise, to find an Allosaurus with it's head inside of something. I tilted my head, kinda lost of what is happening. We watched as Allosaurus broke whatever it was in. We could hear screams from...humans? We saw they were fighting back as Allosaurus was getting closer and closer to them. We heard Allosaurus let out a painful roar and scratch at it's face. It was walking away wounded. I looked at the humans as they got together. They looked around their home? That has been torn apart. Blue and I turned back into the forest. We thought it would be better if we left the humans alone. Is this our world now? We had humans in our world before but with something between us. We walked away to find a new place to rest, away from the humans. I wonder if the humans would  attack us or run away. In time will tell for us. But for now I just want to go to sleep and see what tomorrow will bring. 

((Hey guys thought I would write a short to follow the short we got. Thank you for waiting so long. Now we just waiting for the next movie so we could follow the story line. Till next time my little rexes))