1. If You Don't Know \\ l.r.h

1. IF YOU DON'T KNOW \\ l.r.h

Enjoy! xxx

-

You glanced down at your watch. It read 8:34 P.M. Late. Luke was an hour and thirty-four minutes late to be exact. You and Luke had scheduled a night out alone away from both of your busy schedules; however, Luke hadn't shown up yet.

I'll have to leave soon, you thought to yourself. Lately, Luke hadn't been the same. He was always so busy with the band; he never had any time to spend with you. That's why you planned tonight, so you two could step away from all that. You thought it was going to be perfect, but you'd thought wrong.

Eventually, the restaurant made you leave, so you went home distraught and heartbroken. You took off your make-up and changed out of your dress and into Luke's shirt that you always wore and a pair of sweats.

Patiently, you waited. You waited for Luke to come through the front door of your apartment and apologize for being late and make everything okay. But he didn't. Or at least, not until he came home at midnight.

Luke walked through the front door and took off his shoes. He was surprised to find you still up watching Pretty Little Liars in your living room. He smiled at you; you just glared. "Why are you still up, babe?" He asked. He must've forgotten.

You sighed and shut off the television. "I was waiting for you." You tell him bluntly.

"You should've just gone to bed," he says and scratches the back of his neck.

"You never came to the restaurant," you tell him, standing up.

His face has confusion plastered all over it. "What? Restaurant..." He mumbles.

Your heart cracks a little bit more. How could he forget? "Oh, so I see you've forgotten about our special date that we planned," Your voice cracks at the end. Tears form in your eyes and threaten to spill. To avoid eye contact with your ignorant boyfriend, you head towards the kitchen.

Luke follows right behind you. "You mean that date we planned last month? Babe, I'm sorry. I forgot. I had to do some extra work..." He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

You we're done with this. You turn and look at him right in the eyes. "Luke," you say, "that's what you always say. You're always busy with work and never spend any time with me. I'm sick of it. Is your music more important than me?"

He's taken aback by your words. "No, Y/N. Yes? Fuck, I don't know right now, Y/N. The band is getting bigger. I need to spend more time on my music than I did before." Luke stumbles over his words.

You scoff at his words. You say firmly, "If you don't know, let me go."

-

What did y'all think? Requests are open! Comment, comment, comment! xxx Faith