3. He Finds Out You're Ticklish

He Finds Out You're Ticklish

-

Dat Drummer: "Helllooo world!" Ashton greets the camera. You and Ashton we're doing a Q&A on TwitCam. You rested your head on his shoulder and smiled at the camera. "Y/N and I going to answer some questions that you guys have been asking us recently so here goes," He says.

You scroll down your twitter feed until you two find a question that catches your eye. "Okay," Ashton says, "@randomtwitteruser asks, "Is Y/N ticklish?"

The first thought that crosses your mind is Oh, no. Ashton looks at you with a cheeky smile. "I don't know. Is she?" He tells the camera.

You shake your head and try to get away before he can get you, but he's already got you in his grasp. He runs his hands up and down your sides and all over your body. You try to keep a straight face, but eventually you break.

"Okay! Okay! Stop it, Ash! Please!" You say in between your fits of laughter.

He stops after a few more tickles and kisses your forehead. "Yes, Y/N is most definitely ticklish!"

Penguin 🐧: You straddled Luke's waist and you ran your hands through his early morning bed head hair. You smiled to yourself and wondered how you had gotten so lucky. Luke gripped your waist and skimmed over your bare sides lightly with his fingertips, tickling you a bit.

You stifled a laugh and tried to make it go un-noticed. But Luke noticed. A smirk played on his face and he repeated his actions. You squirmed under his touch and tried to remain calm, but things got more intense.

Luke began to tickle you all over and told you, "Come on, Y/N. You know you wanna laugh!"

You shook your head and refused to laugh, but soon you couldn't help yourself. You broke out into a string of laughter and you rolled off of Luke's waist and onto the bed. "S-Stop it, Luke! Please! I'll do anything!" You begged him.

"Anything?" Luke questioned with a cheeky smile.

You nodded your head and tried to catch your breath. You looked to Luke who now had a big smirk plastered on his face.

"We're gonna have some fun, baby." ((omg oKAU))

My Colorful Kitten ^_^: You sat in Mikey's lap with his arms wrapped around your waist while he played C.o.D. ((Call of Duty)) Michael's tongue was sticking out of the corner of his mouth while he concentrated on his game. His hands fumbled and brushed against your skin as he moved his controler around.

You couldn't help yourself and started to laugh as he continued to accidentally tickle you. He wondered what you were laughing at but just kept trying to concentrating on his game.

You squirmed in his lap and accidentally made Michael mess up. "Y/N!" He exclaimed. "What are you laughing at? You messed me up!"

Michael threw up his hands in the air and you climbed off his laps and sat on the floor. "I-I'm sorry," You told him while catching your breath. "You kept tickling me," You told him.

"What? Tickling you?" He asked. Then he realized you were extremely ticklish. That was the last thing you wanted him to find out. Michael's finger began poking at your sides and your stomach.

You fell to the floor laughing and you rolled onto your side. You gasped for air, "Stop it, M-Michael! Please! I'm begging you!"

Mikey stopped and flashed you a cheeky smile. "That was for messing me up." He then leans over to you and pecks you on the lips. "And that is because I love you."

Hoodie: You laid on your bed, reading a new book you had picked at the library that had you hooked. In fact, you'd been so hooked, you had forgotten about your needy boyfriend.

"Cuddle with me, Y/N." Calum begged you with his puppy dog face.

"After this chapter," You told him. You didn't take your eyes off of your book.

"But that's what you said last time," He mumbled. Calum got up from the bed and left the room.

You hummed in approval and nodded your head, not even knowing what he just said.

About an hour later, the sun had set and you'd finished your book. You wiped a few stray tears from your eyes that had fallen when your favorite character had died. You looked around and realized how late it was; it almost 10 'o clock.

"Calum?" You called out. There was no response. You called out again and once again, there was no response.

You sat the book on your bedside nightstand and turned off your table lamp. "I'm going to bed!" You called out to your missing boyfriend, wherever he was. You crawled under the bed covers and closed your eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

((btw this is the Jaws theme song lol)) "DUNDUN, DUNDUN, DUNDUN." You heard Calum singing.

You peeled your eyes open and looked around in the dark room, "What the-"

"RAWR!" Calum jumps on top of you and starts to poke at your sides and tickle you.

"N-No!" You say in the middle of your laughter.

"Never!" He exclaims. You try to get away, but Calum holds you close to him and continues to tickle you.

You laugh and try to gasp for air, "Please! Calum, I'll cuddle with you! No more!"

Calum stops torturing you and wraps his arms around your waist. "That's all I wanted to here."

-

Comment what you thought! xxx Faith