Velvet

Sup...I'm Velvet.you can call me Vel,But I prefer Velvet.I'm a werewolf..But I'm not full.I can communicate with other Werewolves through brain waves.Some people call me WOLFIE! But I just ignore them.Some people don't know our strange identities.I just try to keep things..Secretive.

---------(by the way,her hair is the same way in this book as in the picture)--------Velvet POV(She was 10)

I sat in the middle of The adoption center and played with some toys on the floor.I smiled as someone was finally up to adopt.I looked up and saw a guy with a lip piercing and his hair was shaved on the sides and back except the front which had red highlights and was ironed and brushed to the side.he had black skinny jeans and a dark blue collared shirt.He smiled at me."Who would you like to adopt?"The head mistress said.She man walked down the line and asked our personalities and names.He asked my friend Cora- who was in front of me,what her personalities were."I love music-mostly rock and pop,and my name is Cora."He nodded and said"A friend of mine would want to adopt you."He smiled and went to me."So umm..What do you like,what's your name?"He said."I ummm...My name is Velvet..And I like reading,music,and my last name is Bell."I acted shy,even though he acted so confident."I would like to adopt you"He smiled,and then a man came in the door.I immediately knew it was his friend.He had bangs and his hair went to the side,almost covering his whole left eye.He had gray highlights.His hair was naturally black.He had a nose piercing and a ring around his ear.His jeans were dark gray and his shirt was red and collared.The boys looked like they were in their 20's...
The new boy immediately chose Cora.They whispered to each other.The gray haired boy whispered"Are you sure you wanna pick her,Ryu?"Ryu nodded for his response."I'm sure of it,Kai."Ryu smiled at Kai and Kai smiled back.The head mistress made them sigh papers.Me and Cora did a little happy dance before climbing into their car.
"We're Getting adopted!"Cora cheered."And were almost like sisters!"I said happily.I hoped we had a great life.
"Velvet,Cora,here it is!"He pulled up his white Subaru into the parking lot.It looked like a mansion!It had a fountain and the house was gray and a golden brown.The parking lot went in a half oval shape.I walked on the rock path to The double doors.Cora came up beside me and we opened the doors together and gasped at the amazing sight."Wow."Was all I could get out of my mouth.Cora giggled and pulled me into the mansion-like building and we overheard Ryu and Kai laughing.They walked behind us and were holding pink bags that were filled to the top.We smiled at each other and they bring the presents to the enormous living room which had a fireplace,flat screen TV,and 3 comfortable old-fashioned couches that make you sink into the cushions like pillows.We almost jumped onto them."We brought you presents!"Ryu dumped them onto the table.we both opened them.I got a darkened hoodie with a rose on the pockets."Thank you!"I hugged my dad.Cora ripped open the box and saw two iPhone 6's."They're for both of you"Kai stated.We squealed and both got one.mine had a red covering while Cora's was purple.we turned them on to see games and a sunset backround.We loved them."There's a ton more!"Ryu said.

(I'll list the presents)

From Ryu to Vel:

Black converse.

From Kai to Cora:

Purple high tops.

From Kai to Velvet:

An IPad.

From Ryu to Cora:

A 10 inch tablet.

-------

"Thanks so much!"Cora exclaimed.She spoke for both of us.We both hugged our dad's."Lets see your rooms"Kai said,leading us upstairs.Our rooks were attached by doors.both had our own bathrooms and walk in closets.My room had gray wallpaper with red roses,and the bed frame was white.the sheets and pillowcases were light blue and had a desk with a laptop and a headset."I can record videos!"I yelled from across the room.The carpeting on the floor was black."I LOVE MY ROOM!"I could hear Cora say. Placed my phone on the charger on my nightstand and charged my IPad on my desk.I also had a bookshelf and a flat screen TV.I loved it.
This life is going to be awesome.

((Hey Guys!hope you enjoyed the first chapter!once we get 5 views I'll right another chapter!stay sweet and see you in the next chapter!!))