Woah...

Velvets POV

After school,we got on the bus and we're dropped off at our bus stop.We walked Home and unlocked the door with the keys Kai gave us.When we opened the door,a Christmas tree was up.I forgot,it's Winter Break now!We both smiled."Oh,umm..This was supposed to be a surprise"Ryu said,trying to cover the tree playfully.Then he uncovered it.The tree was covered in rainbow lights and ornaments.It was only December 20.A 10 day wait!I pulled Cora with me upstairs to my room."What?"Cora said."We need to write our Christmas wish lists!You know our dads are rich"I said.Cora acted like she had money and 'threw it on the floor'.I laughed."So what do you want?"Cora got out some paper."Hmm.."I started writing it in red marker.I sat down at my desk and pulled up a chair for Cora from her room at her desk..:
(What I want for Christmas)

•New clothes
•75$(BECAUSE I NEED THAT MONEY!)
•a chair in my room
•20$ headphones
•ANYTHING ELSE

I put a magnet over my list and stuck it on the fridge.I snook upstairs."I did it"I said."Your turn."I pushed her lightly."Okay,okay.But if I get caught it's your fault!"I went behind her and stood at the top of the spiral staircase while she went down the stairs.She looked like the pink panther trying to find a mouse in a house full of people.She suddenly ran fast and stuck it on the fridge,then ran up the stairs to me.By that time,I was on the floor laughing uncontrollably.Seeing me laughing made Cora start laughing too."Guys!you better watch out!I'm gonna get you if you keep laughing!"Kai called playfully from downstairs.Cora held my mouth and I held hers.When I did I accidentally slapped her mouth,which made almost the only noise in the house.We broke out laughing and then Kai and Ryu came up the stairs.We ran and they started running after us.We suddenly hit a corner.We we're trapped.Kai and Ryu smiled and started tickling us.We couldn't stop laughing."No no no!it hurts!"Cora said between laughs.I couldn't even talk,Ryu finally stopped and Kai stopped after.We all laughed."Okay okay,we will stop laughing!"I said."You better,or we will be back"Kai did the worst voice I've ever heard.Ryu started laughing.We all stared at him.He started running and we ran after him.When we caught him,we all tickled him until he threatened to 'Take away our shoes' we all acted scared and we ran away.We we're in an never-ending tickle fight.