Chapter 15| They're Home

Special thanks to StyleIsMyJam  for helping me with this chapter!

Kyle's POV

I looked up to see Ike standing in the doorway, thank God. "Oh uh. Hey guys, whatcha doin' out here?" he asked suspiciously. "Nothing!" I yelled nervously. "Were you guys making out?" he asked. "No we weren't. Where are mom and dad?" I asked. "They're not home right now. They'll be back in like an hour," Ike explained. "Firkle's in there isn't he," I said with a smirk, trying to change the subject. "Ummm noo," Ike said suspiciously as his face start to turn red.

"Sure," I said, rolling my eyes. "Well you guys can go make out or something," Ike said angrily. "So nice," Stan muttered. I grabbed Stan's hand and brought him inside. When we got in the living room was a complete mess. "Ike what the hell did you do?" I asked in surprise. "I didn't trash it! I swear it was like it when I went downstairs," he explained, not convincing me at all. "C'mon Kyle let's go upstairs," Stan said. Ike looked at me deviously gave me a thumbs up. "Pervert," I muttered under my breath as Stan dragged me towards the staircase. "Hey Ike I can't find th-" "Firkle go back in the kitchen!" Ike yelled from downstairs.

We finally got into my room and Stan started looking at my games. "So, got any games besides COD?" Stan asked. "I have Far Cry 4," I said, sitting on my bed. "Awesome. Imma kick your ass," Stan bragged. "No you're not!" I replied competitively as I grabbed a controller. "Yes I am!" Stan yelled as he started spamming molotovs at me. "Ha! Told you!" he yelled in achievement. "You son of a bitch!" I yelled. I started to shoot at his character but I had terrible aim so he only got hit a few times.

"Yeah!" Stan cheered knocking my controller to the ground. "So. Who's kicking your ass? Me!" he yelled starting laughing hysterically. I pushed him against the bed and crossed my arms. I started to laugh too. "You're the worst," I laughed. "Actually. From my point of view you're the worst. You're losing," he replied, smiling. "I'm gonna kill you!" I teased pushing him against the bed, with me on top of him. I didn't realize our position until he grabbed my hips. "I like this. I'm pretty sure you did this on purpose," he said, grinning. "I didn't," I replied, blushing. "Okay, sure," Stan replied sarcastically.

He stared at me for a couple seconds before pressing his lips to mine. I leaned down into the kiss as he grabbed my sides and flipped me so that I was underneath him. His lips formed a grin as he kissed me intensely. "I love you," he mumbled. "I love you more," I mumbled back, my fingers grazing through his hair. He slipped his hand up my shirt and pinched at my stomach. I moaned loudly once again; I couldn't control it. I brought my hand to the back of his head and pushed him into our kiss more. Stan started to push his tongue harder against my mouth, begging for an entrance.

I contemplated it and then opened my mouth slightly. He moved his tongue into my mouth and moaned into the kiss. He took his hand out if my shirt and twisted it in my hair. I moaned extremely loud, almost loud enough that I feared Ike would hear. Stan bit my lip gently and intertwined his legs with mine. He stuck his hand back up my shirt, attempting to get it off. I didn't want to go too far but I figured taking off my shirt would be ok. I brought my hand towards the edge of the shirt and lifted it up slightly. Stan must've seen this and pushed as much of my shirt up that he could, then finally pulling it off all the way.

I was nervous as hell. Stan took his tongue out of my mouth and started to nip and suck at my neck. "Stan!" I moaned. I felt like my neck must've been nothing but purple and blue at this point because he's done this so many times. He placed his hand at my waistband but stopped awaiting my approval. "No," I mumbled. I felt him slightly nod and he moved his hand away. He moved further and further down my body, kissing and nipping at everything.

I bit my tongue, trying to hold everything in. Tears started to form in my eyes because I was biting so hard. I think Stan noticed something was up and pulled away. "A-are you ok? Was I going to fast?" he asked in concern. "N-no keep going I'm just trying not to be so fucking loud," I explained. "Okay," he said as he kissed me again, biting my lip as well. I heard yelling from downstairs and pushed Stan off of me. He grabbed my shirt and tossed it to me. "Try to hide your neck I guess," he said. "How bad does it look?" I asked as I pulled the black shirt over my chest.

"I think I made too many..." he said looking worried. I turned and looked into the mirror to see tons of hickeys covering my neck. It almost looked like someone attacked me. "Shit Stan! How do I cover it?" I asked, digging around my desk. "Makeup?" Stan suggested. He dug around in his pocket and pulled some out. "I've been carrying it just in case," he said tossing it to me. "You kept this in your pocket because you knew I'd get tons of hickeys?" I questioned as I squirted the product onto my neck. "It was for both of us just in case," he explained. "This is your skin color dude. You are much tanner than I am," I said, rubbing the makeup in.

It looked really strange having a patch of tan on my neck. "It's better than having 700 hickeys showing up on your neck isn't it?" he asked. "I guess," I sighed. I closed up the bottle and handed it back to him. "Next time get the whitest one," I said. "Okay, well I think your parents are home and my parents are gonna be pissed at me for being three hours late," he said. I heard more yelling from downstairs and then the sound of something breaking. I became very afraid. "Stan....what do you think's happening?" I asked, stepping closer to him.