Make Up

August: How was ya date

Yazmine: Horrible

August: Y'all flew to Miami and it was horrible

Yazmine: Yea cuz all I could think about was you
August bit his lip

August: You was thinkin bout a nigxa
He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him

Yazmine: So who you fux tonight

August: How you kno

Yazmine: I lived wit you for a year I kno what you smell like after sex

August: Does it matter who

Yazmine: Go take a shower August
They walked in her room and shut the door.
August: You comin wit meh
She laughed, sat on the bed and took off her shoes

Yazmine: I was thinkin bout you August but we not fuxkin
He went in the bathroom and took a shower. When he came out he had a towel wrapped around his waist. Yazmine was laid in the bed with nothing but a thin gray, tight, short spaghetti strapped night gown on. He went to her dresser drawer and got a pair of his boxers out. He put them on and climbed in the bed.

August: You sleep

Yazmine: No Aug but I do have a doc appt tomorrow
He turned on his side and ran his hand up and down the side of her thigh.

Yazmine: August
He went up her gown between legs. She grabbed his hand. Then turned around and looked at him. He pulled her on top of him and rubbed on her ass.

August: Why we playin

Yazmine: Who's playin
He pulled her night dress off and took off his boxers. He let her slide down on him then she put her hands on his chest and started riding him. He bit his lips then grabbed her hips and dug inside of her. She turned around while he was still inside her and rode him with her back facing him. She leaned her head back and rolled her hips. He wraps his arms around her stomach and held her then pumped fast. Yazmine screamed out and gripped the sheets and reaching for shit. He slowed down giving her long strokes then she sat up and got on her knees and hands.
August pushed inside her and wrapped her hair around his hand. And with every stroke he dug deeper inside of her and pulled her hair. She put her head down in a pillow and he grabbed her waist. He pumped fast going deep inside her filling with every inch of his thickness and length. He hit the right spot because she squirt all over his saluted soldier and his stomach. When he bust they laid back and he softly kisseed her while he gripped her neck.

Yazmine: We never gone move on from each other

August: Aye it is what is

Yazmine: So you just came over here to smash ya baby mama

August: Naw I came over here to make you mine...
They sat there for a minute quite and then she sat up and grabbed her dress and put it on then tossed his boxers at him.

Yazmine: If we get back together

August: I promise I swear to you and our kid im not gone fux up.

Yazmine: Aug please
He sat up on the bed and put on his boxers. Then he reached for her hand and pulled her to him.

August: Baybeh what else you want me to say

Yazmine: Nothin just prove it

August: Done

Yazmine: I'm serious Anthony

August: I kno give me time
She put her hands on his cheeks and kissed his lips. They climbed back in the bed then cuddle up and fell asleep.

The Next Morning
Yazmine and August woke up.

August: You go see the doctor today

Yazmine: Yea to find out what the baby is.

August: Iight
They both took a shower and got ready to leave out. Yazmine opened her door and Kayla was sitting at the dining room table.

Kayla: I thought I heard screaming last night
Travis walked out of her bathroom

Yazmine: Clearly you heard yo
own damn screams
They laughed at each other

August: Damn nigxa

Travis: What a nigxa need love too

Yazmine: I can't wit y'all this mornin

Kayla: You love us

Yazmine: Maybe
She walked in the kitchen and fried a couple eggs and made her and August some egg sandwiches

Kayla: Y'all cute

Travis: You find out what the baby is today right

Yazmine: Yea

Kayla: Well I can't wait I want it to be a girl but I'm goin to work I'll see y'all later.

Yazmine: Bye girl
Everybody left the house. When Yazmine and August got to the doctors office thet signed in about 20 minutes later a nurse called for Yazmine. They went to the back and waited for the doctor.

Dr.Harris: Hey guys

Yazmine: Hey Mr. Harris

August: I thought you said Mrs. Harris

Yazmine: What you mean
The doctor smirked and explained

Dr.Harris: Most men have a problem with the doctor delivering their baby being a man

Yazmine: But why tho... Ohhh nevermind
She patted August face

Yazmine: Ain't nothin to worry about me and Doc only had sex once

August: Fux you mean
Yazmine started laughing

Yazmine: I'm just jokin Aug calm down

Dr.Harris: Yazmine you ready

Yazmine: Yes
She pulled up her shirt

August: What you doin

Yazmine: He bout to show us what the baby is
He put the gel on her stomach and they looked at the monitor.

Dr.Harris: Look right there you see. You guys are having a girl

August: Ah shit
Yazmine laughed
Yazmine: You better be ready

August: Locked and loaded
After sitting down with the Dr.Harris to dicuss a few things they left the doctors office and Yazmine called and told Sheila what she was having. When they got back to her apartment August went to handle some business and she went upstairs.

With Derek
He sat across the way watching as Yazmine went upstairs and August pulled off. He contemplated if he should watch for her or follow him. He started the car and crept behind August following his every move. As the day grew old he watched August meet back up with Yazmine and thought to himself how he wanted to kill August for all the shit he been thru. He started plotting and for two months he followed him and watched him like a hawk. Not to long after Yazmine's baby shower Derek had decided it was time to put his plans into action.

With Ciara
After August left that night he never really talked her again. August wouldn't return any of Ciara phone calls or reply to her text. She tried to go on with her life and raising her son but it was eating at her why he left the way he did and never spoke to her again. After two months passed she worried about him. She went to his house but he wasn't there. All his stuff was gone like he moved somewhere. When she went to places she knew he would be the people there told her he hadn't been around much since Yazmine started to get bigger. Ciara was pissed because now she knew it only had something to do with Yazmine. And she figured he could've given her a heads up before he decided to drop off the face of the earth. She found out thru a friend that Yazmine's baby shower was a few days away and they told her where it would be.

With Yazmine
August and Yazmine decided they was going to buy a house together. It had been about two months since they decided to get back together. She was 6 months and her belly was out there. The day of her baby shower August had been running all day but called her to let her know he had a surprise for her.
Yazmine was trying to help set up for the baby shower but between Sheila, Netia, Kayla, and Diamond they wouldn't let her lift a finger. She called August to see when he was gone be home.