Chapter 1

Kai's P.O.V
I walked slowly into card capital. Misaki was reading her book like normal while Aichi and Kamui begged the manager to have another tournament. But there was no point in fighting in tournaments. Everyone is not my level. They get defeated easily not giving me a real fight. It is ridiculous. Aichi suddenly asked me," How about Kamui and I battle you and Misaki? Nationals are coming up so we need to get ready!" I nodded my head and looked at Misaki. She asked,"Who will take care of the shop? Shin needs to collect an order." Manager/Shin ran out of the door. Suddenly, Miwa came in. "I can take care of the shop. You go play some Vanguard sis!" "I'm not your sis." Misaki mumbled. Misaki and I are a team and we have to beat Aichi and Kamui. Somehow when I stood beside Misaki my heart was beating like a drum. I even had trouble shuffling my deck. Can it be-no it can't. Well, it takes 9 damage for 1 team to lose. Misaki will start first, then Kamui, then me and then Aichi. Well, time to play some Vanguard!
"Stand up, the Vanguard!"
"Stand up, Vanguard!"
"Stand up!"
"Stand up, Vanguard!"
"My turn first." Misaki said. "I draw and ride Goddess of the crescent moon, Tsukutomi. I end my turn." "My turn!" Kamui exclaimed. "I draw and ride.........."
The battle ended and Misaki and I wrong. She smiled at me and said," Great job Kai." I could not help myself but blush. Miwa congratulated Misaki and I. I walked out of the store with Miwa. He said,"Kai, your face is red! Don't tell me, you like Misaki? Or Aichi? Or K-okay. That's impossible." "I don't!" I said fiercely. I went to the bench beside the play ground and took my nap.
Narrator's P.O.V
Miwa smirked as he left Kai. He thought," Kai has a crush! And I have to get him to admit it or else...I would tell Misaki and then she will tell Kai." Meanwhile at the shop, Misaki said goodbye to Aichi and Kamui before they left. Shin entered the shop and said," MISAKI! Can you help me? THIS BOXES ARE REALLY HEAVY!" "You don't have to shout I'm right here!" Misaki said in a cold tone. When it was midnight, Misaki could not fall asleep. Her uncle could not resist the offer to the new amusement park and bought tickets. He was planning to invite Kourin, Aichi, Kamui and his 2 buddies, Emi, Mai, Kai, Morikawa, Izaki, Ren, Asaka, Miwa, Misaki and himself. He also wanted to invite Kira Kira(A character I made myself). Misaki kept thinking what was going to happen. She decided to take a nigh walk.
As she was walking, she bumped into someone and fell. "Sorry si-Kai?" She looked up and saw Kai's green eyes. "What are you doing here?" She said. "I could not fall asleep." He replied. His eyes on the playground. "Why are you looking at the playground?" Misaki asked.
Kai's P.O.V
I remember old times where Misaki and I would play in the playground. When I still had my parents. I was so happy at that time. But after the awful accident, I had to move and I have not seen her ever since. And now even though I met her, I still have to get married to Cara. Because of my grandfather. And I live by rules. "Kai? Kai?" Misaki kept saying. I snapped out of my thoughts. "is something wrong" she asked. I shook my head. Misaki turned her head to look at the playground. I sat down onto my usual bench. Somehow I hoped that Misaki would sit beside me. Unfortunately, she said," It's getting late so I better go. Bye Kai." She waved. I could not help but felt like screaming and shouting....

Hi everyone! Sorry but this is my first love story so it is not that good. Loads of ideas like Misaki has a weak body and stuff are running through my head and I can't decided whether I should put it in the story. Anyways, that's all folks!