Chapter 2

Kai's P.O.V
Today we had to go to the amusement park...great. We were going there at 2:00pm to 9:00pm. How many hours is that?! Well, the time is only...7:03am. I'm going back to sleep.
Misaki's P.O.V
Time to wake up. Seriously, I feel mad at Shin! Who will take care of the shop?! Well, I'm going down to drink my tea.
Okay, guess what Shin did. He hired Barbie(How did barbie get involved in this). Seriously?! And pays her $600 just for working 2 days?! I do not even know what to say. Oh well, the time is 1:30pm. Everyone ecxept Miwa and Kai arrived. It was getting boring. Asaka kept staring at Ren. Kira Kira kept looking at the ground, Emi and Kamui were standing next to each other, Morikawa was scolding Aichi for standing beside Kourin. Yup, it is crazy and it is only the start of this day...
After a few minutes(more like hours!), Kai and Miwa arrived. "Alright, let's get into the bus!" Shin exclaimed.
Aichi's P.O.V
I was sitting beside Kourin, whose face was really red. Morikawa was giving me a death glare. Kira Kira and Miwa were like a couple. Asaka and Ren were card fighting, Kai was just looking out the window and so was Misaki. Emi was sitting beside Mai and Kamui. Suddenly Kourin whispered in my ear," Should we take the roller coaster ride together first?" I blushed when she said 'together'. Morikawa exclaimed," WHAT DID MY DEAR KOURIN TOLD YOU AICHI?!" "Cut it out!" Misaki exclaimed. "Sure boss la-Misaki." Izaki said. Well, the whole ride was boring alright.
We looked at all the rides. There was even a theatre! We decided to go there first. We all decided to watch a horror movie. Well, the boys did anyway. Kourin chose a seat beside mine, Emi, Mai, Kamui, Aeji, and the other boy that I forgotten his name were sitting together. Misaki and Kai were sitting together. Asaka and Ren were sitting together. Miwa and Kira Kira were also sitting together. I don't know about the rest. Well, the movie is about to start.

The 3 ghosts appeared in front of Starlight. They had blood red eyes, pale white dresses and dark black hair. They took her younger sister, Twinkle and took a knife out. They held her by the neck. "Help me sis!" Twinkle exclaimed. Starlight tried to stop the ghost but she just went through them. Soon, blood was everywhere. They stabbed Twinkle until she bled to death.......................AAAAAAAAHHHH!(jumpscare)

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" All the girls screamed instead of Misaki. All of us guys did not scream instead of Kamui's 2 buddies, Morikawa and Izaki. After the show, almost everyone were sweating from the show. I must admit it was terrifying but I can't scream into Kourin's ear for goodness sakes! But we walked out of the theatre holding hands without knowing. Morikawa just screamed in me ear."WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH DEAR KOURIN?! KOURIN! YOU MUST BE WITH ME!" Kourin replied,"But it's couples suppose to hold hands?" I looked at her. She said we were a couple! It is official!