Chapter 1

[A/N:  This is the first ever story I've ever created, I hope you could leave good remarks and continue reading!]

Kai's POV :

I was watching tv in our house with chanyeol. Our parents always had business trips so we are always stuck in this house alone. I was scrolling through the channels when chanyeol hyung grabbed the remote away from my hands.

" Ya! Hyung! " I slightly yelled, my voice echo-ing through the big living room.

" Hey! Don't raise your voice on me kai. I'm your hyung anyways. "  he said jokingly while changing the channels.

I pretended to pout and ended up using my laptop. Just when I was about to stand up, the sound of a moving article was really busy outside. I looked outside the windows and called chanyeol hyung to come along. We were going to have new neighbours across the street.

Sowon's POV :

It took three whole hours for us to move in our things but it was worth it. Our new house was really huge and the environment was really cozy. After we settled in and the movers went off, we quickly closed the doors and looked towards each other.

" I'm going to choose my room now! " I screamed running towards the stairs to choose my room.

" Ya sowon! That's not fair! " nana unnie yelled from downstairs.

I was fast enough and got the room nearer to the studio. Nana unnie and I plays a lot of music so we created a room just to put our musical instruments in. Nana unnie was leaning against my door, pouting.

" Fine, I'll give you this room. But.... I'm going to take your food! " she said quickly, running downstairs.

I followed her down and we was running around in circles with my food with her. I was about to grab her arms when we heard the doorbell. We both looked at each other and hesitated for a second.

Kai's POV :

Chanyeol hyung thought we should go and visit the new neighbor. So we went to the store for awhile and grabbed a basket of fruits for a home welcoming gift. The both of us looked at the doorbell and argued on who should press it. At last, I gave in since I was the younger one. The door didn't open for quite awhile and we knocked on it. When it was open, two beautiful model-like girls was inside. Wow. They're so beautiful. My eyes was caught on the one with soft wavy curls. The four of us didn't talk for a minute until chanyeol hyung greeted them.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm chanyeol and this is my brother, kai. " chanyeol spoke at once.

We bowed to them and they greeted themselves.

" Oh. Annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol and kai. I'm Nana and this is my sister Sowon. We just moved in here. " a girl which i believed was the older one spoke.

They invited us in and we sat on the dining table since the living room wasn't filled with stuffs yet. We talked for awhile and nana arrived with drinks. She then joined in on our conversation.

" Oh, so you guys live across the street? That's just great. Now we have new friends and we won't feel as lonely. "  nana said happily.

We nodded and our conversation continued for an hour or so and we had to leave as I have work later on in the evening.

" Please excuse us for now. We have to leave. Thank you for the drinks and do come by to our house if there is anything you need. " I said, as we was standing outside the doorway and waved our goodbyes.

It was really a good meeting indeed although it was short. Sowon was really polite and she was amazingly beautiful. Suddenly I feel some butterflies in my stomach. Eottoke?

[A/N : Annyeong chinguuus~ how was it? Sorry if this was boring. It's only the first chapter. In the next chapter, there's going to be some moments happening between both couples. Do continue reading!]