Chapter 2

[A/N: Thanks for the views even if it's really small amount. I will work hard on writing!]

Kai's POV :

I was just opening my shop when someone tapped me from behind.

" Oh, annyeong kai oppa. I-i didn't know you were the owner. " sowon said, slightly blushing.

My day instantly turned well. She's so amazingly beautiful and I didn't expect her to be here. she even called me oppa and that mad me blush like crazy.

" Aigo.. Sowon ah. I didn't expected you to be here at all. Its so early. " I replied and looked at my watch even though my eyes were fixed at her.

" I saw this flyer across the streets saying that you needed a new worker and I was hoping if I could possibly get interviewed if you don't mind. I have no experience. " Sowon said.

" Ah.. so you're here to get a new job. Y-yes you can. Please come in, it's cold out there. " I replied and my hands was automatically wrapped around her shoulders for awhile as I bring her inside.

Ya Kai! What are you doing. I let go of my touch and quickly got the papers and documents for her. She read it carefully and signed it in one go.

" Mmmm.. kamsahamnida kai oppa I didn't expect that I could get a job easily around here. I will work hard! " she said sweetly.

I pat her back and nodded. Shen then took her leave. Aigoooo, I'm so happy. She's now working in the same place a me and this will give me a better chance to know her.

Chanyeol's POV :

I was riding my bike around the neighborhood and stopped at the nearest bench to tie my shoelace. My eyes was wandering around and it was a coincidence that I spotted nana. She was fixing her hair and she was walking towards my place with her bright smile. Eottoke? What should I do. Chanyeol! Don't freeze pls. Don't freeze.

" Annyeong Chanyeol oppa! " nana said happily. She's such a vitamin!

I greeted her a back and we chatted for awhile.

" Haha, you seriously never ride a bike before? " I replied to her story and we both laughed. This was indeed my chance! Yes!

" Mmm. Since you said you've never ride a bike before should I give this chance to be your first experience? " I said shyly. We both blushed and she agreed.

I held her hands and helped her get on it. While we was cycling in circles around the fountain I suddenly felt her touch. She was hugging me around my waist.

" Oppa~ please cycle safely. I'm scared. " she said with her soft voice.

She's so respectful. Eomma will like her for sure. She then asked me for a ride home. As we reached her front gate, she got down and said thank you towards me. Did I mention that she was holding my hands? Yes she did and I was so happy!

" I've never felt so happy in a long time and you're the first person to make me laugh for two hours straight. Thanks you oppa. " she said, her eyes forming tears.

I hugged her and asked her to come to me if she needed a friend. I then took my leave as she entered the gate.

Sowon's POV :

I was walking down the streets when I saw chanyeol oppa walking down too with his bike.

" Oh sowon Annyeong. Where were you from? Why didn't you take the bus or taxi instead? Its so tiring to walk down the streets. " chanyeol oppa said in one go. He sounded panicked and kept asking if I was okay.

" Neh oppa. I'm okay. Don't worry this is normal for me. Furthermore I like to listen to music while walking it helps me release my stress. " I replied.

Chanyeol oppa really had a feeling of an older brother and it feels good. He should really date nana unnie. He patted my head and we separated ways as we bid farewells.

Kai's POV :

I was ringing the doorbell of nana and sowon's gate as sowon forgotten her wallet this morning at my office. When the gate open, nana walked towards me.

" Yes kai? Is there anything you need? " she said gracefully.

" Neh. Is sowon inside? She left her wallet at my place this morning and I wanted to return it myself. " I replied.
Nana's POV :

Kai was standing in front of my house when the gate opened. He was really attractive. Did I mention that I had a instant crush on him eventhough chanyeol oppa did made me feel happy earlier on? This feeling is different. But what was Sowon doing at his work place?

" Nope. She went out for idk what reason. I will help yo pass this to her. " I took it from him and just then Sowon returned home.

" Oh sowon I just came to return your wallet. You left it in the morning just now. " he said to her and I can see how they blushed at each other's eye contact.

Sowon's POV :

" Are you going to get home now or what? " Nana unnie said in a sarcastic tone.

Kai took his leave and we both went inside. Nana unnie straight away went to her room without even talking to me. What is it that was making her mad? Hmm.