Chapter 4

"Is this really necessary?" Laurel asked as they walked up to Thea's apartment.
"It is if we're going to find Merlyn." Roy replied.
"I can't believe I agreed to this. We look like we're going to a Halloween party."
"She's got a point Diggle."
"Yeah she does. Laurel do you know where Nyssa could be?" Diggle asked.
"I do, but I think that I should go alone and see if she's found Merlyn." Laurel told Diggle.
"Why?" Roy asked.
"Because Nyasa trust her." Diggle responded. "Go ahead, but be careful."
Will do."
"So what are we going to do?" Roy asked as Laurel walked away.
"We're going to comb the streets and try to find Merlyn unless Nyssa has him already."
------------------------------------------------------
When Laurel got to Nyssa's apartment, she knocked on the door and called out to her.
"Nyssa it's me. I came alone."
Nyssa open the door, but she has a crossbow pistol in the other hand just in case.
"Come in." Nyasa said after seeing that Laurel wasn't lying and that she did indeed come alone. After Laurel walked into the apartment Nyssa closed the door behind them.
"If you're looking for Merlyn, he's not here." Nyssa responds.
"Is he dead?"
Nyssa shook her head, "I don't know where he is. I've comb the entire city. I even looked behind alleys where a rat like him would hide, but no luck."
"That means he could be anywhere." Laurel sighed.
Nyssa nodded in response, "do you have any ideas where he could be."
Laurel shakes her head, "I had one guess and if that didn't pan out I didn't have any other options."
"And that guess was that I had him somewhere slowly
torturing him death?"
"I know that sounds cruel but yes that was my guess. Now he could be anywhere."
"Maybe we can look for him together." Nyssa suggested. But Laurel disagree.
"I told you that we are no longer allies."
"It doesn't have to be this way."
"Yes it does. Your father made us his enemies when he ran his sword through Oliver's chest and when my sister was murder by an archer."
"I thought we were pasted you blaming me for Sara's death."
"You thought wrong. You didn't fire the arrows that killed her, but you're to blame."
"I see. If you feel that way then don't expect to find Merlyn once I catch him."
"That goes double for me." Laurel tells Nyssa and heads for the door. Once she's at the door, she looks back at Nyssa one last time before walking out the door.