Gaara x Reader

He had always been creepy and quiet and cute!
He may have been the weirdest person in the whole of the sand village but he had always seemed so innocent and misunderstood.
Naturally until exams came you had been kept away from Gaara, however he always seemed so bloody thirsty and you did not want to on the receiving end.

"Gaara, don't cause more trouble then is needed! Little brother listen to me...." Kankuro stood in front him trying to get him to stop staring at everyone that passed him.
Hiding behind the tree you could tell Gaara was in one of those moods that made anything that breathed.... Prey.

Gaara pushed Kankuro and Temari's arms away and paced back and forth. You slid down the tree and sat down on the ground. You sighed, you loved Gaara however you were so scared of him at the same time.
Sleep washing over your eyes you gave in and closed them for a while.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Peeking out of one eye you looked around to find the source of the sound, dismissed the idea and fell back to sleep.

"What are you doing here?"
"To kill every last one of you sand folks!"
"What? Why?"
The shouts made you question if you really did hear the screams before, sighing once more, you stood up and took a proper look around from behind the tree.

"Attacking someone while they sleep... Sick...."
Kankuro, Temari and Gaara had a stranger on the floor, unfortunately you couldn't see what village they came from, the sun was hitting the headband.

'Wait did they just say 'attacking someone their sleep'?! '

The tree you was at was like almost the only one near the village, everywhere else was so barren. There was no mistaking it.... The guy on the floor had tried to attack you while you snoozed under the tree.

Your breathing hitched at the thought and your heart speed up until you heard Gaara speak,

"I don't care, he was going to hurt (Y/N), he's not living." Even when saying something so sinister he sounded so calm, kinda creepy....

You watched his chakra-infused sand cover the dudes body.

"Sand coffin," He squeezed his hand together and the sand disappeared, so did the man.

Gaara smiled, he seemed satisfied, knowing that he was desperate to shed some blood earlier you guessed after this you were safe. Slowly you walked from behind the tree and Gaara's rare smile grew bigger.

"Ermmmmm, hi...." You smiled back at the sand siblings scratching your neck.

"Trust me you got a lucky escape, Gaara noticed something was wrong and came to your rescue." Temari stated proudly.

You smiled and hugged Gaara,

"Thank you so much for saving my life."
You let go of the hug and stared at his face, his cheeks went pink,
"Erm -er- yeah sure anytime (Y/N)."

Thank you for reading this, please leave a comment to who you like to read about and suggestions, they help a lot and I will do them.

Thank you :D