8 || Assumptions & Planes

Chapter Eight || Assumptions & Planes

P E R R I E

"Harry!" I screamed, nearly falling off the bed. When I glanced at the time it was already seven-thirty.

Looks like I missed my alarm, again.

I practically crawled out of the room and jumped when I saw Harry.

"Woah, you okay Pezz?" he asked, looking startled. "That's an interesting way to greet someone good morning"

I took a breath and stared at the beautiful human being in front of me. I've never been so happy to see my boyfriend in my life.

"Your here!" I exlaimed, wrapping my arms around his body and giving him a hug.

"Uh...okay?" Harry said, looking confused, "Where did I go?"

"I just...nothing" I stammered, "Want to go out for...uh...breakfast?"

"But you have work in fifteen minutes honey"

"I seriously do not feel like going to work today" I mumbled, "I just...maybe we could go out for breakfast and then have a nice walk around the park maybe? Louis won't arrive to help you finish off painting the basement until lunchtime anyway"

Harry paused to look at his watch before nodding hesitantly, "Okay, I'm just gonna give Louis a call and then we can go, alright?"

"Okay" I nodded, smiling weakly.

My heart was racing as I changed my clothes in the bathroom, waiting for Harry to finish his call. Quickly applying a tad bit of makeup and taming my hair, I left the bathroom to find Harry still chatting away to Louis.

I quietly sat down next to him, thoughts clouding up my mind.

I couldn't help but think why Liam existed in my dream but not Harry. Heck, even Zayn and Niall were there-two people I didn't know in reality.

I felt as though I needed to see a Psychiatrist. Should I? Am I getting worst? Oh my god, am I mentally ill?!

Should I consult those people who can interpret dreams? I needed to know what this dream meant. But there was also this part of me that didn't want to know what the dream meant. Shit, I don't even know what I want anymore. I think Im going insane.

"Perrie, where do you wanna eat?" Harry asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"The usual?" I shrugged.

"Costa Coffee it is!" He smiled as we walked out of the apartment.

Costa Coffee was our favourite place for food. Not only did they have a mouth-watering selection of food, but it was only five minutes away from our apartment which was really time-saving.

When we got there, one of the Waitress' escorted us to our table before taking our orders.

"I'll have a blueberry muffin and a cup of Coffee with two sugars and a dollop of cream please" I beamed at the women infront of us, who quickly jotted everything down.

After taking Harry's order, she left to go and retrieve the food.

The waitress came back relatively fast and placed our plates infront of us. The smell of a warm muffin lingered underneath my nose as I took a sip of my coffee.

"You know" Harry began, taking a bite out of his crepe, "I don't understand how you manage to drink something with that much sugar"

"Oh come on!" I sniggered, "Look at mine compared to yours. Mine is seriously much more good-looking and more tasty"