30 || Late Calls & Right Moments

Chapter Thirty || Late Calls and Right Moments

WARNING: Chapter contains sexual content, so please only read ahead if comfortable.

P E R R I E

A few minutes after I cuddled next to Harry, I felt him shift uncomfortably in his position.  I leaned over to switch the lamp on before peeking over his shoulder, "Hazz, you okay?"

"I can't sleep" He muttered, trying to bury his face into the pillow in a hope to drift off.

I glanced at the red digits displayed on the clock besides me, "It's only ten. Do you want to watch something on the TV?"

We haven't been spending time with eachother since he moved back in. Maybe even just cuddling and watching Television would make up for it.

He nodded, scratching his eyes tiredly whilst yawning, "Yeah, we could do that"

I moved closer to Harry, letting him wrap his arm around my shoulder as I indulged in his amazing scent. Raspberries mixed with cologne was what he smelt like.

I definitely missed moments like this. I missed the natural scent of his cologne. I missed the feeling of his curly unruly long hair against my forehead whenever I'd lie closer to him. I missed looking at the way our hair would intertwine  creating some beautiful golden colour under the overlays.

"There's nothing good on here" Harry complained, continuing to surf through different channels, "It's all crap tonight"

My mind wasn't even focused on what was airing on the TV, I was just trying to gain our spark back. The same spark we lost ages ago.

"Just leave it on" I smiled. I looked up at him, and pushed myself up to his level in the bed using my feet against the sheets. His jade eyes were still staring blankly at the television screen when I placed my hand on his sharp jawline, pulling him closer gently and pressing a kiss to the corner of his lips, "I missed you"

His eyes shifted from the screen to me, a small smile appearing on his lips, "I missed you alot more, love"

"Doesn't seem like it" I pouted, shifting my gaze towards the blankets.

"M'sorry" He sighed, "I know I've been so pre-occupied lately. The news about my new job just happened so fast. Now I have to take care of so much paperwork in such a short period of time"

"You might not have to, you know" I smirked, watching him tilt his head and give me a confused look, "Want to know why?"

"Perrie, I swear to god if you did anything to my paperwork I-"

"I booked you in for a trial singing session!" I clapped my hands with glee, watching his mouth open in shock.

"You what?"

"You, Louis and Liam" I smiled proudly, leaning over to the cabinet and pulling out a few papers that I had been hiding for a few days now, handing them to him.

His eyes scanned over the letter, and his mouth stretched into a cute adorable smile, "I can't believe it"

"But there's one problem.." My voice trailed off, observing him frown, "To be in a group, the minimum people allowed are four. I can't think of anyone else apart from you, Louis and Liam to join the band. Although, I do have someone in mind" I said, pointing towards the rules and regulations at the bottom of the page he was holding.

"Who's that someone?" Harry questioned.

I looked down at my hands, biting my bottom lip, "Um...Niall?.."