I am me.

This is who I am, I am me.

I was born with the first name Lindsey. My dad chose it for me. My middle name is Adeline. It was my great grandmother's name.

My birth date is May 20th 2001. I am 14 years old.

I was born in North Carolina but I moved to New York when I was about 4.

I adore horses-I've been riding since June 2010, and leasing Piper, my baby, since July 2012.

I'm the second of four children. I have an older sister named Jami, who's 17, and two younger brothers, Cameron who will be 9 on Halloween and Alex who is 7.

I am bisexual.

I like a lot of types of music. This includes pop, some rap, punk rock, country and dub step.

My favorite colors are blue and purple-the only two colors that could be happy or sad.

I am about 5'7. Dirty blond hair and unforgettable blue eyes.

They're not unforgettable because they're so beautiful you'll be seeing them all day. They're boring. Shockingly boring.

I weigh more than I'd like to, and I've always been insecure about that.

I'm extremely shy with people that I don't know, but once we're friends, I'm the most hyper and random person you will ever meet.

I'm Irish, German, French, Canadian, English and a tiny bit Scottish.

My favorite book is The Best Of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

I recently cut all my hair off-will post a pic of that later.