Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry I took so long to update :/

I felt kinda guilty for even shipping Camren after what Lauren said. But writing is fun so yeah :p Hope you like the chapter!! :D

------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S POV

I could feel Camila's head on my shoulder as we stared at the sunset. I never wanted this moment to end. I would trade anything just for the feeling of warmth and happiness that Camila brought to me.

"I love you" I said as I kissed her head. "I will love youuuu like I've never been hurt!!!" Camila started to sing. I giggled as she continued singing "run through fire for youuuu, like I've never been burned!!!!"

We both burst out laughing, and I straddled her to the sand. She bit her lip as she looked into my eyes. I slowly leaned in to kiss her when I heard someone yell behind me, "LAUREN!?" I turned around and saw her.

CAMILA'S POV

Lauren was leaning in to kiss me when someone yelled out her name. She quickly got off of me and stood up to face the girl. I recognized her from choir but I didn't remember her name. She had blonde hair and green eyes.

"What are you doing here, Cece?" Lauren asked a bit harshly. "Hunting elephants" she said sarcastically."it's a beach, Lauren, what do you think I'm doing here" she added.

She hadn't even acknowledged my existence since she got here. I shifted my weight awkwardly.

After a while she finally looked my way and took a step towards me. "So you're gay now?" She asked Lauren as she glared at me.

I tried to speak but nothing would come out. She turned around to face Lauren again "I didn't see that one coming" she said. "We have to go" Lauren said as she picked up our things and pulled me by my wrist to her car. What just happened.

LAUREN'S POV

I put the things back in the trunk and got in the car. "What was that about?" Camila asked me." She looked at me expectantly. "She used to be my best friend" I said flatly. "So what happened?" She asked. "Let's just say she's not the person I thought she was"

Camila nodded and turned on the radio. "Do you wanna sleep over or do you want me to drive you home?" I asked her. "I need to go get some things from my house first" she said "so that means you're sleeping over?" She nodded and looked out the window.

. Camila pulled out her keys and opened the door.

"MOM!!" she yelled.. "Be quiet, Karla, your sister is sleeping" her mom scolded. "Sorry" she said. "Nice to see you Lauren" Mrs.Cabello said. "Nice to see you too" I said "so how's the little princess?" I asked as Camila ran to her room. "She's sleeping right now, she's been asking about you all week" she said smiling. "Awww, maybe me and Camila can take her to the park sometime next week" I said "if that's okay with you" I added quickly. "I'm sure Sofi would love that!" Camila came running down the stairs with a bag. We said goodbye to her mom and headed towards my house.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: I feel so stupid lol. I wrote a chapter about Lauren meeting Camila's parents and then I realized they had already met ._. So I had to erase it. This chapter was more of a filler but there's drama coming your way(;

Comment and vote

*I WON'T UPDATE UNLESS I GET 3+ COMMENTS*