One ~ Asshole

You were there when the Red King fell. You were also there when he destroyed his cell and burnt his way out of Scepter 4, but no matter. You were surprised as hell though! You never thought that Reisi would be able to kill him! From what you'd seen, Mikoto was stronger than Reisi... You knew you shouldn't have doubted your king, but still. You also remember the sadness after he died... You'd been talking to Fushimi, when you heard Homra chanting. You turned your head towards the noise and immediately felt your jaw drop. The sky was filled with beautiful red. The Red-Clans symbol... You looked down at the crowd and noticed a young girl with white hair, Anna you later learned. You walked over to her and noticed tears in her eyes. You smiled at her sadly. "I am so, so sorry for whats happened today." She stared at you for a second before sobbing and wrapping her arms around your waist. You felt tears prick your eyes too. Mikoto hadn't been your king, but you knew he was a great one. A violent one, but also a caring one who'd built an amazing family, Homra. You sat there patting her back and trying to comfort her, before you felt someone shove you. You looked up and saw Misaki Yata, the Homra vanguard, glaring down at you. "Don't fucking touch her you damn dog!" You stood up and rolled yours eyes at him. "Stop it Yata..." you looked down and saw the girl pushing past him and reaching for your hand. You extented yours towards her before the redhead grabbed her wrist gently. "Anna, shes a Blue!" The girl, Anna, had looked at you again, staring into your eyes. "She is, but she has such a pretty red too..." You stared at her in shock and confusion before you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turn your head slightly to see Munakata looking down at you. "Lets go (y/n)." You nodded silently and watched as he turned and walked away. You turned back to Anna and bowed your head. "Again, I'm sorry about what's happened today." With that, you'd left.

"Fushimi-Kuuuuun!" You yell and bounce towards the man. You hear him sigh as he turns his head towards you. "What now?" Hooking your arm with his, you smile at him. "Can you help me move tonight?" He raises an eyebrow at you and pulls his arm away. "No way. Anyways, why would you want me to help you?" You shrug and push your self up on his desk. "Dunno. You're the first person I thought of." He makes a 'Tch' sound and turns back to his computer. "Please? Please, please, please?" You beg him and wrap your arms around his neck, leaning your head against his shoulder. He turns towards you again and glares at you as you continue to pout. You stay like that for who knows how long before he breaks. "Fine, whatever." You smike brightly and throw your arms in the air. Dancing around the office you sing, "Yaaaay! I convinced Fushimi-Kun!" He glares at you as you skip off towards your desk and throw yourself into the chair, still humming.

"Thank you for helping me Fushimi." You flash him a quick smile as he picks up the last box and starts carrying it to your apartment. "I kind of had no choice." He replies, narrowing his eyes at you. Shrugging, you hold your apartment door open for him. You notice him glance down the street. A smug smile crosses his face. "What?" You question him, following him up the stairs. "Hmmm? Oh, nothing at all!" An overly large amount of sadistic sweetness peforates his voice, immediately making you suspicious. "Fushimi, what is it?" You glance at him, slightly worried now, due to the smile and dark gleam in his eyes. "I promise its nothing." He sets the box down on the floor of your kitchen. You go to say something about how you don't believe him, but he cuts you off by kissing you, one of his hands tangled in your hair. When he pulls away you stand there shocked, staring at him. You surely look like an idiot, but at this moment, you don't care. "See you tomorrow (y/n)." He leaves, his bored expression back on his face, like he hadn't just fucking kissed you. "What the fuck was that?" Shaking your head, you hop into action, hoping to forget the fact that your bestfriend, scratch that, only friend, just kissed you. You set up your stereo on the floor and search through a large pile of CD's. You find the CD you'd been looking for, your favorite album from (f/b) *fav band*. You pop it in the top of the stereo and start moving furniture around for a few hours before you hear the person next door come home, slamming their door open and stomping around, swearing loudly. 'Oh great, a pissy neighbor, just my fucking luck!' Sighing, you continue your work. You're neighbor still hadn't stopped stomping, so you turn your music up a bit more. You finished setting up your rooms, so you start unpacking boxes.

You unpack happily until you hear the noisy neighbor start banging on your wall. Five loud knocks. "Hey! Turn that shit down!" You growl loudly and ignore the man yelling through the wall. 'I swear I recognize that voice...' Shrugging you continue unpacking for a few minutes before five more loud knocks are heard. "Hey! What the fuck did I say?" Growling again, you yell back through the wall. "Why don't you fuck off dude?" There's a long silence before you hear stuttering. "S-sorry m-maam... I d-didn't think..." The voice trails off and you shrug. Looking at the time, you sigh and turn your music off. "I am so gonna be tired tomorrow." You throw yourself onto your couch and pass out immediately.

You hear a few rings before you realize that someone is incessantly ringing your doorbell. Groaning, you pull yourself off the couch and buzz the person in. A few minutes later, Fushimi walks in. "What d-do you w-want?" You blush bright red, remembering the night before. "Get dressed, I'm walking you to work." You stare at him for a moment before he shoves you lightly towards your bedroom. "Go on!" Rolling your eyes, you just roll with it.

"So, Fushimi-Kun, what is this about?" You follow him awkwardly, trying to get an answer out of him. "Nothing much." He shrugs nonchalantly and continues walking down the road. You pass a few doors before you need to stop and do a double take. "Is that... Is that really what I think it is?" Fushimi smirks mischievously. "It sure is!" His voice is cheerful, mocking... the same voice he'd used the night before. "You asshole..."

¤¤¤ I know, I know! Chapter one seems more like a Fushimi fanfic, but I promise its not! Yata will probably come into play next chapter. Maybe... I'm trying to make my fanfictions more detailed, so it might seem slightly slow at first. Also, your first impression of Yata isn't a good one so don't expect romance immediately... in fact, I think this whole thing'll be a love/hate thing... i dunno, I'm not really planning ahead here xD Sorry, I'm rambling. Please Vote and/or Comment.