Eight ~ Filler Chapter

Last Chapter:

"You need to put it behind you... he can't hurt you anymore." Sighing, you nod. "I know... but, its hard..." ke kisses your cheek gently and smiles at you. "Trust me, I get it. Come on, lets go home." Smiling back at him, you nod and step on your board again, going slower this time.

Now:

"Yata, what the actual fuck are you doing?" You try and hide your giggle as he leaves sweet butterfly kisses against your neck. "You've been sad, so I'm trying to make you happy, duh." You roll your eyes, but lean back into him anyway. Humming happily, he turns you around so you're facing him and kisses you deeply, his hands tangling in you (h/l) hair. "You know, even if you're a scary bitch sometimes, I love you." Laughing, you peck his lips. "And even if you're a violent asshole all the time, I love you too." With a smirk, he goes back to leaving butterfly kisses across your skin. "I can agree with the asshole part, but I'm not always violent." Rolling your eyes again, you shake your head. "No, I'm pretty sure you're always a bit violent." His hand travels down your body, until it comes to a stop on your hip. You shudder slightly as his cool fingers play with the edge of your shirt. "I can prove I'm right..."

Yawning, you cuddle into Yata's bare chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He'd attempted to prove that he could be kind and gentle too, not just violent, but he'd only proved you right. You only had multiple bite marks and hickeys across your neck and chest. T_T. He was definitely, always, violent. You smile lightly as you feel Yata's arms tighten around you. As you look up, a blush crosses his cheeks like a wildfire. Quick and hot. Scoffing, you lean your head back against his chest. "S-sorry about your neck... I guess you're right, I am a bit violent." You lean up and kiss him gently. "Its fine, I wouldn't want you any other way." He lays his head on yours, his hand caressing your back as you lie in a comfortable silence. "How are you going to cover them?" You feel yourself stiffen at the question. "Oh fuck..."

Blushing, you and Yata enter the bar together. You'd decided to wear a hoody and zip it up as high as it would go and keep the hood on. Great plan right! You're hoping with all your heart that no one will notice the damn marks. 'Fucking Yata, couldn't control himself, now I have to fucking hide my neck!' Hurrying, you sit down at the bar and turn your back to everyone. Izumo and Yata started talking about something, and you tuned out. Well, thats until you heard a few muffled laughs. Turning your head slightly, you see Dewa and Rikio smirking at you. You blush and turn your face back quickly, making sure your hood was still up. You hear the two, very immature, men whispering a bit until you notice Dewa stand up and walk to you. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!' Dewa slides into the stool next to you and smirks, his dark eyes scanning you. "So, how was your night (y/n)?" You see amusement on his face. 'Fuck, he knows!' Smiling you shrug. "Kind of boring."

Laughing, he pulls your hood down. "Are you suuure?" He coo's innocently. "Dewa, you are so fucking dead." Growling lightly, you start chasing him around the bar as Yata hides his face in his beanie out of embarrassment. As you run past him, still trying to catch Dewa, you hear him mumbling curses towards the two guys who couldn't keep their noses outta your buissness. After a few minutes, you finally manage to catch him, but only because he'd dropped his hat. Smirking devilishly, he pokes your neck. "I think you had fun last night." You blush like a maniac and let him go, covering your neck again. "Shut up! Its not like its your buissness anyway!" Laughing, Dewa sits down next to Yata and pats his back, whispering something in his ear, making him blush ever brighter, which was almost impossible. "Uuuuggggh! I hate you all!" Bright red, you collapse next to Rikio, who smiles at you sincerely. "I'm glad it was you he lost his virginity to." At the same time, you and Yata yell at him. "SHUT UP!" Shrugging, he looks away from you. Standing up, you go over and kiss Yata's cheek, ignoring the wolf whistles from the two dipshits. "I'm going, you can stay here with these idiots." Smiling, Yata nods. "Okay, be careful." Rolling your eyes, you open the door. "Im just going home, I'll be fine!"

Humming happily, you dance around the apartment, cleaning. Its very obvious that a guy was living here by himself before you arrived. There was old takeout in the fridge, clothes were everywhere, and somehow, his bathroom had toothpaste on almost every surface! "Men..." You giggle as you scrub at the sink, trying to get rid of the grime. Giving up, you go to the bedroom and start cleaning up in there. Clothes in the laundry hamper, bed made, and all of the random skateboard wheels he had lying around, on the dresser. "God, he needs to learn to pick up after himself. I'm not his god damned mom..." There's a tiny knock on the door, making you giggle, thinking Yata forgot his keys again. You open it quickly, your smile fades as a chloroform soaked rag is pressed against your mouth, the stench hurting your head. 'Oh not again!'

Yata's POV:

Pushing the door open, I call out (y/n)'s name as I enter. Usually, she meets me at the door when shes at home while I'm out. "(Y/n)? You okay?" As I walk into the kitchen, theres a note on the table. Rushing over, I read it quickly, thinking its another suicide attempt, but it much worse this time... much, much worse. "I swear to god, if you hurt her Fushimi..." Clenching my jaw, I slam the door and leave the apartment, hoping I can get everyone together before times up.

¤¤¤ And the plot thickens! Actually, thats the end game starting to roll around! Thats right, this fanfic is almost over. Just one or two more Chapters before shit goes down. Depends. I was thinking about making a Fushimi X Reader fic... can I get thoughts on that? Thanks. Anyway, this was just a filler chapter for at least a bit of romance in this piece of shit xD Thanks, please Vote/Comment! Peace out Brosamos!