soul

I wonder if that lonely girl by the rainy window will ever find a Casey, a friend, someone she can trust. its starting to thunder and lighting starts to flash. I go back to the lonely girl I have to know what will happen to her, if she will ever find a Casey. Her house isn't that far from Casey's I leave right after. The lonely girl is just siting there by the rainy window staring out of the glass. Her eyes are dull and glazed as she stares out of the glass. Damn, this stormy weather isn't doing her a favor either. A knock is heard at the door the lonely girl doesn't even look up from the rainy window, until it opens and a red headed girl comes in. I watch from the window staring down, the red head says something and the lonely girls eyes widen, but nods her head after still dazed from what she said. They go off to the corner of the room and the red headed girl turns the lights on and they start playing. a smile forms on my lips "it looks like she found her Casey." hmm? I look up and the stormy weather is gone and the sun is peaking its way out of the clouds. it looks like I have to go I need to watch some one else for a while then maybe I will come back, I wonder if I will ever find peace? I am still just a wandering soul lost and cant move on.

(hope you guys like my story:)