Skateboarding with RyRy

I woke up and saw that I was drooling all over my pillow.

Rydel was looking through her dresser. She looked all dressed up like a model. 

Her hair was curled and she was wearing rich red lipstick

"Hey Delly" I said sitting up and wiping my eyes. I probably looked like a monster compared to how she looks now.

"Hey, I was wondering whether you would get up before we leave" Rydel said fixing her hair and giving it that extra poof.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked still pretty confused with what she is talking about.

"We are going to a photo-shoot, we'll be back by 2:00" she said fixing her mascara.

I didn't say anything. "Don't worry Ry and Mom are gonna stay here with you" she assured

She grabbed her purse and walked out of the door and called out "Ready"

As soon all 5 of them called out "Ready" they left. It was their ritual to getting ready.

It was so they could get ready faster and be on time.

I walked into the bathroom and got ready and head downstairs.

I was starving so I looked through the fridge for anything but Stormie stopped me.

"What are you looking for" she asked

"Breakfast" I said probably sounding like a dumb bee.

"I am making eggs for you." She chuckled closing the fridge door.

"Eggs?" I asked watching her stir the eggs on the pan

"Why do you want bacon and pancakes instead?" She asked

"No... It's just that... It's... Been forever since anyone made breakfast for me" I said sadly remembering my mom's face.

I kind of missed her. She wasn't always so bratty from the first.

She used to be so nice and actually gave time to talk with me.

But Dad left her and she got in business to take care of the family and that kind of took over her.

"Aww sweetie, you can ask me for anything." she said holding my chin in her fingers.

I smiled and took the steaming plate of eggs from her and sat down at the kitchen table.

I ate the eggs.

"Where is Ry?" I asked Stormie

"He is out back skateboarding" she answered.

I went to the back and saw Ry skateboarding. I took Ross's skateboard.

"Hey Ry" I said walking to him

"You know how to skateboard?" He asked looking at the skateboard in my hand.

"No, I was wondering if you can teach me" I asked with a sweet tone.

"Sure I guess I can try teaching you" he said stepping off his own board.

I stepped on my board and learned to steer with the help of Ryland.

"Am I doing this right?" I asked swerving to the left.

"Yeah sorta..." He said chuckling

It was obvious that I was horrible. Ryland is just trying to be nice.

I started riding extra fast.

"Look I am going faster than you" I called out to Ryland looking behind me. I laughed at him.

"Yeah well here I come!" He said laughing as picked up speed

I looked at him and stuck out my tongue. "

Meghan, look out!" Ryland shouted.

I quickly jerked my head  forward and I felt a thud. I suddenly felt light and then I noticed I was in the air.

I was in the air for a second and then I hit the floor. I felt pain rush through my body especially through my left leg.

"Owww" I cried. I turned my head in the direction that Ryland was in and saw him running towards me in full speed.

Tears flooded my eyes. I closed my eyes.

Ryland POV:

Me and Meghan were riding skateboards. She wasn't looking where she was going and her skateboard hit the curb.

She flew 2 feet  in the air and hit the floor with her left leg first.

I ran to her as fast as I can but she was unconscious when I reached her.

"Mom!" I screamed picking up Meghan from the floor.

I rushed into the house and I screamed for mom again.

In a second Mom came running downstairs alarmed.

"Mom, Meghan fell while skateboarding and I think she fainted" I spat out.

Mom looked blown away. She took a second to process everything.

She quickly ran to my side. She checked her and to make sure she was okay.

"I think we need to take her to the hospital" Mom said grabbing her keys.

I carried Meghan into the car and opened the door for myself.

"Ryland, R5 is gonna be coming in 20 minutes. Stay at the house with them I will take Meghan" Mom said quickly and she started the car.

I nodded, closed the door to the car and backed away.

I picked up the skateboards and placed them next to the back door.

I turned on the tv and watched a bit of American Horror Story re-runs.