That's my Rydel!

Ross started driving the exact way we came from and we ended up in front of his house.

"Really? Your amazing idea was coming home" I said putting my hand over my mouth to cover my giggles.

"Yup" He said with a popping p as he pulled into the garage and parked

"Your such a dork" I said rolling my eyes

"But isn't that what you love about me" He said in a girl voice making me laugh

We went inside the house hand in hand smiling at Ross.

As soon as we walked in I saw Ell.

"Hey Bud, done making with Ross" He said warming up to me pretty quickly obviously

"Oh yeah I knew I was forgetting something" Ross said before crashing his lips on to mine.

"K then" I heard Ell say and then we heard his footsteps getting farther away indicating he left.

Ross moved his hands around my waist and my arms found their way around his neck.

He deepened the kiss and I began to tug on his hair. He groaned through the kiss.

He licked my lower lip for entrance and I let him in. 

Our tongues fought and he won. I pulled away.

"Awww" He said sounding like a kid who was upset about something

I rolled my eyes and simply just walked away.

I found Ell and everyone in the den.

"Are you done now?" Ell asked faking to sound impatient

I turned around and saw Ross behind me. I jumped since I didn't know he was there.

"No more kisses. Please" I said making Ell and Ross laugh.

Meanwhile the rest of the family sat there confused as I joined in laughing.

I saw Rydel and literally jumped into the seat next to her.

"So what's up" I asked her with a smile on my face from all the laughing

"I really have to tell you something" Rydel said.

I could really see the sadness in her eyes. She looked like she was holding in tears and that she was gonna blurt out something any minute.

It was like she was holding in a secret.

"Okay do you want to go to our room" I offered since it seemed like it is something that she could only tell me.

She nodded so we both got up to take off to our room but someone stopped us.

"Where do you think your going missy" Ross said blocking the stairs.

"To my room" I replied serious.

"That's not why I brought you here. We were supposed to go to my room and cuddle while watching Romeo and Juliet" Ross said goofily not sensing I am being serious.

"Ross, Rydel and I need to talk. I promise we can do it later please" I said pecking him on the cheek

"Fine" He sighed and I looked over to see if Rydel was happy Ross was letting us go because this is usually when she will give me a thumbs up or does something in her dorky way

But  instead she stood there fighting tears so I wiped the grin off my face and took her by the hand and walked her upstairs.

As soon as we walked in, I shut the door behind us.

I turned around to see tears rolling out of Rydel's eyes, I hated to see her like this so much.

"Okay what's wrong" I said sitting down on the bed with her holding her hands.

"Well today after you left..." She paused to wipe her tears away

"I was with Ellington the whole day and we were having fun like we usually do and then he  got a phone call so he suddenly got up to talk." She said as her voice shook

"It was taking him a little long so I went to check on him" She said and then burst our into tears.

I engulfed her in a hug and let her cry her heart out.

"Its okay, whatever it is. We can fix it together" I said into her ear as she continued to cry.

After what seemed like forever she started calming down a little.

"Now tell me. What happened" I asked her as she pulled away from the hug.

"So he was talking about random stuff I didn't get. And then he said, I love you too babe"  She said

'No." I replied as my heart filled with sympathy.

"Do you know how bad this is? Its hard enough when your in love with someone who doesn't love you back. But if he is dating someone else, there is no way he can ever see me the same way I do" Rydel said wiping her cheeks with her sleeve.

"That's not true. Besides there are many other men" I said

"But I am not in love with the other men, I am in love with Ell" She said softly

"Maybe you should just tell him you like him." I offered

"No way. That will leave him more confused than me. And if he tells me that he doesn't love me... I don't think I can take it" Rydel said panicking with even the thought of speaking to Ratliff

"Don't worry. I'll help you figure this out. Meanwhile do you want to have a girl's night. We can watch Teen Wolf and eat ice cream" I said

Maybe something like this will help her.

"Yeah that would be nice" She said smiling and when I saw that smile I was so happy.

That's my Rydel.