Finally

"Tay..." I heard someone say, but when I looked back no one was there. I saw some brown hair in the back, so I knew it was Shawn Mendes, someone I haven't seen in a long time. We were best friends, I loved who he was. Innocent, funny, and sweet.
"Shawn?" I asked, as Shawn smiled and threw his arms over my neck hugging me. I missed his smile so much.
"How have you been? Baby boy its been so long!" I said my neck falling into his. I heard some awwws, so I moved a little away. I can tell you they weren't fans... well half were, but one in particular wasn't.
"Wow," the voice said with a smile. Cameron Dallas, who else would be at a restaurant? Shawn looked away, and had a small smile. I looked at Cameron for a short bit. Cam was a good guy, he whined, was funny, and had a bad rage. Best friends with Nash Grier right? Not at all, they've had so many dumb fights, and just separated.
"Cam!" I said smiling. I knew it was weird still holding onto Shawn, but he didn't do or say anything. I felt Shawn tugg off, and smile.
"I should get going, I was picking up food for Carter," Cameron said with a small wave towards us.
"So, Baby boy where are you staying?" Shawn just got off his tour with Taylor Swift for the second time, he just started dating her. He said she was pretty, and nice, but he couldn't break up with her because he didn't want a song written about him.
"I don't actually know," Shawn said with his phone out. I smiled getting a good idea.
"Why don't you stay with me?" I asked knowing he'd say yes. Shawn looked to me with a dangling smile.
"Okay sure Tay thanks," Shawn smiled. I smiled kissing his cheek, to people I was a wormanizer, and I liked boys, but it wasn't true. I wasn't sure about my sexurality though.

Hi, I'm gonna leave a note saying something. I do not own anybody in the world, especially the people I'm writing about. Feel free to put your opinion, I want to know what I should do thats not in my story line.