Friends

"Fuck..." I said trying to open my car, but failing. I hated when I did something wrong the paparazzi always watched my steps. I'm suprized I haven't been arrested yet.
"Need help?" I looked up and saw a girl about 17 waiting by her car. I couldn't do it again, or get seen doing it again. She looked good, brown curly hair, brown eyes, and super skinny.
"Uh no thanks," I said with another glance at her. She put a look on, but I looked away. I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was easily Matt. I haven't seen any of the Magcon members, since 2018. Matthew Espinosa was my best friend funny, sweet, and lazy. Between us the tension started, after the video of Maggie getting raped supposedly by me. He thought for a while I did it, but then we talked and all was good.
"I can help Cartah," that was how Matt pronounced my name imitating my mom. I looked at him for a second noticing his brown hair was almost blond, his blue eyes got bluer, and looked about the same. I handed him my keys, so he could help.
"You did it wrong," he stated with a laugh. I shook my head smiling, as the girl who was still standing there laughed. A evil, mean, and sarcastic laugh.
"Anyone with half a brain would of noticed that. So, Matt hi," the girl stated with a wave. Matt smiled putting an arm around me.
"Um hi," Matt said nervously which wasn't like him. She came by him and kissed his cheek, as he pushed her off. Oh it was an ex, or cousin. I smiled, but felt sad.

Authors note: Thanks for the people who have enjoyed and read this. Its just started, I'm doing a chapter for points of view. There will be some p.o.vs for new characters though.