Jadison

"Madi...you know I like you," I said not wanting to say I love you like I usually did. Madison Beer looked at me crossing her arms, but smiled and kissed my cheek. I know the haters of Jadison would've hated this, and to be honest I wasn't sure how I felt. Madison was sweet, cute, and innocent to some people, besides the fact that she lied about her tape when she was 14. I couldn't stand liars, especially if I was with them. She moved into my place in 2017, Jack moved out, when we started fighting. Imagine, you're best friend since kindergarten, not wanting to stick with you. Hell, I missed him, he was a great, honest, and funny guy. I loved how he could be the person I loved and cared for.
"Well, babe I'm heading off to pick up the food," I said getting out of the snuggling sack. Madi looked around, but held my hand... and kissed me on the mouth. I was smiling, but knowing we haven't kissed on the mouth, since Jack left made me hurt. I guess I'm a sensitive guy, I noticed my eyes tearing up, so I left for the food. Without Jack I was nothing, I couldn't ignore things like I used to, I didn't get to see Jacks face in the morning, when he ran to me and talked about Jack and Jack. It wasn't the same, its not Jadison, I didn't want it to be.
"Hey its uh me, I jus-" " Sorry," I just bumped into a guy who smiled when he saw me, probably a fan. But then I saw the brown eyes, and smile.
"Cam?" I asked, as Cameron smiled, and pulled me to a door. I laughed knowing he'd have to push twice as hard.
"I haven't seen you in so long! I miss you bro. Whats happening with Madison gonna break the question to her anytime soon?" Cameron asked with a teasing smile. I laughed knowing he was joking. I wasn't going to marry someone I liked, while Jack was away.