Mr KarasumaXReader

*No confession,no worries guys,reader chan wouldn't be marrying the old manXD

'Nnnnnnnn......'You whimpered out at you tighten your grip on the rope that is dangling from your waist.You bit your lower lips,looking worriedly at Koro-sensei who is standing right in front of you,securing you to many other ropes and chains that are clinging onto the pillars of the six stores high building.You have always hated this event,abseiling,because you are afraid of heights and especially that you are the last student so naturally,you would think that you have to hurry up and not let your friends wait.Despite the fact that Koro-sensei has assured you that you wouldn't fall to the ground and shatter into pieces when the rope snap under your weight but it was still as frightening.You could feel your heart pumping hard and you felt dizzy and nauseous,your head was spinning and it was as though you could see stars above you.

'Don't worry,y-n chan.This thing here can even support a baby elephant.I'm sure that you will be fine.Even if you really fall,my speed will save you.'Koro-sensei coaxed,stepping back.You felt so trapped in these ropes and chains and you swallowed,trying to calm your stomach.You could feel your legs being jelly-like texture as you opened your mouth,you hoarse scared voice coming out.

'A-Are you....sure?Koro-sensei....I...'You mumbled out,unable to finish your sentence.You could have simply give up and walk down the building but deep inside,you wanted to try.You wanted to try and not give up but it is still as terrifying as ever.Koro-sensei laughed,his tentacle moving forward to pet your head.

'No worries.Trust me,y-n chan.Just remember,don't let go of the white rope at your waist and the red rope infront of you.Just straighten your legs and slide down slowly.'Koro-sensei ordered.You nodded weakly once,gripping tighter on the ropes in your hands.You stepped back one step by one step according to your yellow octopus's order and you felt your body changing it's direction,making you face upwards to the sky.Realizing that you are about to slide down the building,you stiffened,your knees bending unconsciously,you eyes shutting close.

'Straighten your legs,y-n chan.Let go of the ropes in your hand slowly!'Mr Karasuma rang in your ears from above and you opened your eyes,looking up to see Mr Karasuma bending over the edge,looking worriedly at you.Without replying,you continue to slide down slowly,feeling your hands going weaker and weaker,your hands cramping up and unable to move.At this time,you were already crying.You could feel the tears rolling down your face,pathetic sobs sounding from your mouth.You screamed out when you felt your legs buckling and your legs automatically move towards you,no longer stretched out.

'Y-n chan!Come on,it's just a bit more,you can do this!'Mr Karasuma shouted and you shook your head,your cries getting louder.Other than Mr Karasuma's shouting,you could also hear your friends below shouting and encouraging you but you could feel your will to continue crumble into dust,breaking down.Upstairs,you heard heated argument and fast footsteps and followed by-

'Y-n chan!Hold there!'My Karasume shouted and you looked up,eyes widening when you saw your teacher sliding down with the same equipment on him,stopping beside you.

'Y-n chan,follow my instructions.Slowly let go of your white rope and release your hand at the red rope slightly.'He ordered and you nodded,following his instructions,releasing your weak hands and slowly,you felt yourself sliding downwards,Mr Karasuma beside you,mumbling comforting and encouraging words to you as you grew confident,quickening your pace and sliding down smoothly.

'Don't worry,I'm here with you.It's just a bit more,don't give up.'Mr Karasuma comforted you and you breath in deeply,holding your breath as you looked forward to the wall,letting loose immediately of your white rope and you fall downwards but you didn't scream.In fact that now that you realize,it is actually quite fun and breathtaking.Beside you,Mr Karasuma's eyes widen in shock at your sudden moments but soon was replaced with a huge smile and then a challenging smirk and then he immediately let loose of both his rope,immediately falling downwards and surpassing you.Below you,your friends cheered and clapped which only heighten your courage and you laughed breathlessly,following Mr Karasuma's action as you fall along with the flow.

'There you go,good job!I almost thought that I have to use my speed and join your fall.'Koro-sensei teased and you looked down to the ground,your legs slightly shaking as you nodded.You looked back,watching Mr Karasuma run his hand through his black hair and his eyes meet yours,a smile appearing on his face.You smiled back,happy that you have Mr Karasuma as your teacher.