Chapter 1

~(Y/N POV)~

I woke up to the sound of (your favorite song) blaring on my (favorite electronic). I quickly turned the alarm off and started getting ready for the first day at my new school.
"Why did this day have to come so fast" I say to myself while doing my simple make-up routine that consisted of mascara, eye liner, and black eye shadow. After I finished my make-up I got dressed in my (favorite outfit). I looked at my phone and realised I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. So I quickly grabbed my backpack and a pair of headphones then ran downstairs. Only to bump into my mother.
"Shouldn't you be gone already?" My mom asked me.
"Yeah, that's why I'm running, you should know I don't run unless it's important." I said kind of annoyed. I was almost out the door when I remembered I need my keys. So I walked back inside and saw my mom with with my keys in her hand. She shook her head at me.
"Mom can I please have my keys. I'm gonna be late!" I said very stressed out. She handed them to me "Thanks mom. I love you have a good day!" I exclaimed as I headed out of the door for the second time. I ran over to my car, unlocked it, and got inside. I started my (favorite car, truck, or Jeep). And quickly drove away from my house.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N This is my first story that I plan on keeping on Wattpad. I will try to update as much as possible. If you have anything that I could fix just tell me. I would highly appreciate it. Thanks XP)