Clueless About Love-Matsukaze Tenma

Cheryl: Hello, I'm Cheryl and I'm a new author here on wattpad. The first one I'm writing is Matsukaze Tenma. And I also don't own Inazuma Eleven/ Go/ Chrono Stone / Galaxy.
------------------------------------------------------

Reader's p.o.v

I'm a student at Raimon, I know Raimon is famous with soccer but I don't want to play soccer anymore.

*Flashback* Third person p.o.v

"(f/n), would you like to play soccer?" Asked (f/n)'s father. A seven years old girl named (l/n) (f/n) answered back a yes.

They train for a few years, (f/n) were happy playing soccer with her father. But when (f/n) turn 9, her father had a car accident and pass away. After that, she had no spirit to play soccer anymore and it would remind her about her father.

*End Of Flashback*

Reader p.o.v

But some of my friends keep telling me to play soccer and that is the soccer freak Tenma, the cute goalkeeper Shinsuke, my best friend Aoi and sometimes even the Couch Endou tell me to play, but I always decline. Because I never tell them about my past.

If you ask why even Couch Endou tell me to play soccer, it's because I'm the manager of the soccer club. Well it does remind me of my father but watching them happily play soccer, it just makes me happy.

Especially Tenma, he never gonna change his mind about soccer. He will always think soccer as his friend that will stand by his side forever. I might have a little crush on him. Oh wait, a big time crush on him.

"(f/n)! (f/n)! Wake up!" Aoi yelled at me for dozing off. I then snapped out of it. And yelled out loud.

"What the commotion?! Is everyone fine?!" Everyone stop practice and look at me. I blushed in embarrassment, then rub the back of my head.

"Minna, continue practice!" Tenma said saving me. I mouthed a thanks and he just nodded.

*Time Skip*

I started to love soccer again because of Tenma but I not gonna play, I still can remember about my father. After school, I was walking home with Tenma, Aoi and Shinsuke. Then, Aoi and Shinsuke go to the other path leaving me and Tenma, there was awkward silent, but Tenma broke the silent.

"(f/n)-chan, why won't you play soccer?" Then I stop walking and said "Why you ask?" I faked a smile. "It just that you always declined when we asked you to play soccer, and it's not because you can't play?"

"Do you really want to know?" I said and he nodded, then I sigh saying "Fine, when I was 6 ......." I told him the whole story. While I was telling the story, my tears started falling. When I finished the story, Tenma used his thumb to brush the tear away and kiss me on my cheek.

"I'm sorry I bring back bad memory. " Tenma said, both of  his hand was on my cheeks. I then put my hand on top of his.

"It's okay, it hard to forget that memory anyways. " I said. After a short while of silent, Tenma suddenly asked "(f/n)-chan do you like anybody? "

"Yes, why you asked? " I answered back. "No reason, but this person you like, do I know him? ", "Better than anyone. " I said with a smile. "Who is it? " Tenma asked. "You. " I whispered in his ear then kiss his cheek.

Both of us blush beet red, I was so afraid of rejection, I tried to run but Tenma grab my hand first and said "Why are you running away? "

"I'm afraid of rejection. " I said.

"I'll never reject you (f/n)-chan, because I love you." He said with a deep voice.

"Really? " I asked shocked. Tenma then slap his forehead with his hand and said " You're really clueless about love. "

"Hey, don't blame me, I've never been in love. " I said while pouting.

"Why are you cute, (f/n)-chan?" He then pinched my cheeks.

"That's because I've made a plastic surgery, duhh! " I said sarcasticly. Then I realized the time, it's 6:35 pm. "Wow, how time flies. " I thought.

"Hye Tenma, it's getting kinda late, I'll be going now, jaa." I said then pecked his lips.

When I was about to broke apart, Tenma snake his arm on my waist and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss for air.

"See you tomorrow, (f/n)-chan." He said.

"See you tomorrow too, Tenma-kun!" I yelled because I was already running.

"Tomorrow will be a brand new day." I thought.

------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl: Well that's it, it's not good but I will keep updating. Next chapter, Hakuryuu will be joining. Because they're my favorite character.

Hakuryuu: I'm your favorite character, but you never told me that.

Cheryl: It's because I like keeping secrets.

Hakuryuu: Whatever and why is your background picture is only Namikawa and Wanda?

Namikawa: Yeah, why is that, Cheryl-chan?  *Smirk*

Cheryl: Stop smirking Namikawa and when did came, I didn't notice you also that's not mean I like you more, it's just you guys look cute pinching each other. Okay, next chapter will be I don't who but it maybe Hakuryuu.

Namikawa: You didn't noticed me, well that disappointing. Why Hakuryuu always wins!?

Hakuryuu: Because I'm your captain, duhhh!

Cheryl: Will you two shut up! And stop whining Namikawa!

Namikawa: Fine!

Hakuryuu: See you again, Reader.