My awesome savior- Hakuryuu

Reader's p.o.v

I was setting out drinks and towels for the team 'Resistance Japan'. Want to know why, because I'm the manager and Fudou's sister.

Yup, Fudou (f/n).

But my personality is no match with Nii-san, he is arrogant and rude while I'm nice 'maybe', caring 'some time' and helpful.

After a while, I shouted "Minna, break time! " then I give the drinks and towels to the player quickly. The last one was Hakuryuu, when I gave him a drink, our hand touch. I pull away quickly and walk away while blushing.

I maybe had a little crush on him. No, maybe bigger. He just handsome, talented and so damn hot.

Then the sat on the bench, Onii-san saw what just happen and whisper to me "You have a crush on Resistance Japan's Captain, don't you? "

"What I no crush on nobody, why are you asking that? " I lied.

"Don't lie to me (f/n), I saw it with my own two eyes and you were blushing. " Nii-san said.

"Your just blind Nii-san, I am not blushing. " I said.

I'm really good at hiding my feeling except with Hakuryuu, I just couldn't stop blushing.

*Time Skip*

I walking home alone, it was supposed to be with nii-san but he still had some work to do. My house is pretty far and it's getting dark.

I feel that somebody was following me. The second I knew it, I was pin to the wall. There was a guy with creepy smile plastered on his face. Too creepy...

"Let me go you freak! " I yelled.

"Aw.... let's have fun for a little bit, Little girl. " the guy said with a deep voice and it's getting creepier. The guy tighten his grip on my wrist.

Then something hit the guy head, when the guy let go of me, I slide down from the wall and hug me knees while crying.

I feel a warm hand hugging me, I raised my head afraid if it was the guy but it turns out to be...... Hakuryuu.I couldn't help it anymore, I cried on his chest.

"I was so scared." I muttered.

"Don't worry (f/n), I here for you." Hakuryuu said. While I feel the warm from his embrace. I started to calm down.

After a few minutes, I stop crying and try to stand up, but my legs is still weak. When about I'm to fall, Hakuryuu caught me and pull me closer to him. I blushed.

"Let me walk you home, (f/n). That guy is still out there,I don't want you getting hurt." Hakuryuu said.

"Okay, thanks Hakuryuu-kun." I said, blushing redder than before.

When we're about to reach my house and Hakuryuu was still holding my hand.

"Ermm... Hakuryuu you can let go of my hand. " I muttered.

"No way, I'm not letting go until we reach your house. " He said stubbornly. Then I chuckled.

"What so funny? " he asked while raising an eye brow.

"But we already reach my house, now let my hand go. " I commanded.

"Not until I do this. " he said

"Do wh-" I got cut off by Hakuryuu kissing me on my lips.

After he broke the kiss and said that three words "I love you. "

"That gonna be a joke right? " I asked.

"What?! It's not a joke. I love since the first day we met. Your smile, your personality, your laugh and everything else it's just so perfect. Every time you laugh or smile, I just fall in love with you more and more. You're beautiful inside and out. I love more than anything, (f/n). " he said sincerely.

"I love you too, Hakuryuu-kun. " I said.

"I'm glad. " he said then he pull me closer and kiss me again.

"Ohh, I just remember that Endou and the others going out tonight. " Fudou-nii said.

"Hey, Nii-san/Couch. " we said unison.

"And Hakuryuu take care of my sister, your dead if you every break her heart. " Nii-san said protectively.

"Why would I ever break her heart. I love her. " Hakuryuu said.

"Whateve, I see you later (f/n). " Nii-san said walking away.

"Okay nii-san! " I yelled.

"We haven't finished where we started." Hakuryuu said with a deep, deeper than Tsurugi.

Hakuryuu then lifted my chin with his hand and kiss me once again.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ -_-||

Cheryl: That was....... I've got nothing.

Hakuryuu: I thought I gonna get beaten by Fudou for kissing his sister.

Fudou: I've been following for what Cheryl-chan write. But now is time for beating your face. *punches Hakuryuu's face. *

Cheryl: Ohh, that gonna leave a mark.

Hakuryuu: Ahhh! Cheryl! Anybody save me!

Cheryl: I thought I just heard somebody calling my name.

Fudou: Should I stop?

Cheryl: Nahh.

Hakuryuu: OMG! *Runs away faster than a sport car. *

Cheryl & Fudou: Tch, his so pathetic. *High five* Good bye for now readers.