Chapter 1

The scars on Lauren's wrists made me wonder , who is she inside, what's her story, how come she doesn't have a boyfriend or why she doesn't have any friends in that matter.

The bell echoed through the classroom, Lauren scrambling from her seat and out the door, I ran after her, her paise was fast, dodging passing kids and bags that had been slumped on the floor. I had fallen a few times but still carried on. Lauren took a sharp turn and opened a small door with an exit sign on the top of it, as she exited I ran quickly out the door, my eyes scanning my surroundings, there she was slumped lazily under a big oak tree,it's wise and old leaves providing the perfect amount of shade for her small body, her head was facing the fields in the distance, her chest was quickly rising up and down as she sighed with relief. I made my way towards her.
"Hi" I said with a squeak, Lauren screamed, her eyes full of terror.
" oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" I said worriedly. She nodded reassuringly as she calmed down her breathing.
" I'm Camila." I said to distract her from what just happened.
" yeah I know , you're that stuck up girl who just can't keep to herself, so I have been told." She said rudely. I paused and didn't say anything, my mind trying to find a response.
" gee, I bet you're thinking how could I know anything cause I don't have any friends." She said harshly yet you could see the hurt in her eyes.
" no I'm not thinking that at all." Is all I could manage to say.
There was a pause, Lauren looked at me, her emerald green eyes the color of depression glass stared lifelessly into mine.
" what do you want anyway Cabello." She said arrogantly, the way she said my last name made me feel butterflies in my stomach and I didn't know why.
" I ... I just... Wanted to hang ... Or talk to .... You ." I stuttered.
" that's if you don't have any company."
I smiled to myself.
" haha very funny Cabello, but why are you suddenly so interested and eager to hang with me." She demanded.

" because I find you interesting." I said smiling.
"Gee thanks" Lauren said rolling her eyes.
"I mean I never see you around much, only in class and i want us to get to know each other to be you know 'friends'" I said slightly whispering the last word.
" okay" she said plainly.
"Sit" she said.
" what do you want to know?"
"What's your favourite color?" I asked smiling.
Lauren laughed, her green orbs shimmering in the summer light.
" Green" she said.
"Green like your eyes green." I said looking her deep in her eyes.
She held her glance for a second before looking away. She nodded ,her hair bouncing. I have never seen her like this before, happy and full of life.
"And yours?"
"Orange" I said.
"Not like a crazy orange, but a sunset orange, that one that makes you feel calm." I said thinking about a sunset, how the colors smudge together making a beautiful painting from reflections of the earth with the sun.

I glanced down at her wrists that were on full display, not covered by there usual cotton sleeve, Lauren caught me glancing and quickly hid them back under her sleeve, her hands holding the sleeve down. I looked at her apologetically and she looked at me anger clear in her glassy green eyes, she rose from her place under the tree, quickly walking away,
I mentally smacked myself in the face.
"The award for nosey bitch goes to, NO SURPRISE Camila Cabello."
.
.
.
Authors note; oh hey y'all wassup, I'm gabby and yeh, just be aware that I have many spelling errors in this story so yeh but I hope you enjoyed the start of this book thingy, it's pretty shitty but eh, a fan fictions a fanfiction. Byee