What?

6 months later...

Dom and Mia had settled well in Panama. Surprisingly Dom was not caught. Mia worked at the local clinic as a nurse while Dom worked in his very own garage. They were family again. Together with no problems by far. Every Sunday they would invite the entire neighbourhood for their traditional Sunday barbecue.
The neighbourhood were now family to them.

Dom never met anyone new cause his heart still belonged to Letty even after Mia repeatedly told him to move on. Dom never listenend. He had a perfectly good reason not to date: he never found anyone like Letty or even close to her. Nobody had the same smile, same attitude and  sass, same love Letty had.

It had been 6 months since she past on yet Dom kept her in his heart at all times. Not a day had gone by without him looking up at the stars and uttering "Ride or Die Let". He knew she was watching over him and protecting him. For that simple reason Dominic Toretto didn't need a replacement for her.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"O'Connor I must say for once you didn't mess up"
"Yeah. Anyways Bruno Davis has 1 more property we haven't searched. That's where he's hiding the plates for sure"
"How are you so sure".
"There's a purpose I went undercover sir".

The meeting went on. Suddenly Brian felt his phone vibrating. He checked the caller ID and it was an unknown caller. He picked up.
"Is this Brian O'Connor?"
"Yes speaking".
Brian excused himself and walked out of the meeting room. Once outside he spoke.
"I'm sorry, I was in a meeting but now I'm free"
"Not to worry, sorry for bothering you but its rather urgent. I'm calling from St. Hulio's hospital".

Brian's eyebrows furrowed wondering why a hospital staff would be calling him. He listened to the nurse and spoke when necessary. As the conversation grew longer Brian's eyes became wider. He rushed into his car and drove to the hospital following the given directions. It was not easy to find the place cause the hospital was situated at the edge of the city. It was extremely deserted with only several houses and then finally he spotted the hospital.

He walked in and found many people filling the seats and the hospital lobby itself. There was a nurse waiting for him.
"Mr O'Connor"
"Thats me"
"I was the one who called you earlier. Please follow me. The moment she woke up she asked for you"
Brian nodded his head. At this point his palms were calmmy and sweaty. The nurse guided him further into the hospital until they stopped infront of a private room.

"You can go in. She's pretty anxious to meet you"
"Thank you"

He walked through the doors of the room. His brain couldn't interpret what his eyes saw.

"LETTY?!!!"

Commet and vote. Need some reviews people.