Introduction: Letter

Iwazumi woke up because of the strong scent of coffee and the sweet smell of blueberry pancake. He got up and went to kitchen to eat. He saw his mom, Satsuki, flipping pancakes and his dad, Houtaro, drinking coffee.

"Good Morning Hajime." His mom greets without looking back.

"Good Morning Mom."

"Your mail is here as usual since it's a Monday." His dad gives out a baby blue letter to him and Iwazumi thanks him as he gladly takes the letter. He sits down and reads the letter.

Dear I.H.,

I am happy that it has been a year since we have been penpals, at first I wasn't sure that having a penpal is alright since writing letters to a stranger kind of sounds weird and I wasn't also sure if I could trust someone like you however I never regretted that since then.

When I recieved a letter coming from you, I rejoiced and that where it begins. We have shared many secrets, stories about our daily lives, little facts about us here and there. I enjoyed your stories about that Trashykawa, your adorable kouhais, and such.

I envy the people around you since they are able to see you and talk to you. I envy them since they have an amazing person like you in their lives. But no matter how big this green monster grows, I know that it will not help me to meet you. I know better than that since you taught me that.

Amazing.

I never imagined that in my life that I would be writing letters to someone whose face I didn't see yet.

Thank for everything, I.H. and Happy One Year to us.

-Daydream Writer

P.S. I wish we could meet so that I could thank you properly :)

Iwazumi smiles at the heartfelt letter and made a mental note to write to her soon. He quickly finishes breakfast and went upstairs again and places the letter inside big brown box with the other letters inside. He did the usual routine and went to school.

Iwazumi crosses paths with a girl with (h/c) hair wearing a Shiratorizawa uniform. None of them had noticed each other since they were too busy drowning themselves with their thoughts but one question remained stuck in their heads while going to their perspective schools.

'When will be the right time, until I can meet him/her?'

---
Dedicated to all Iwazumi Hajime fans~

I don't know what Eagle Lord's uniform looks like tbh...

If there are any typos please tell me and I will fix it.